Art: Some stuff...

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Some stuff...

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Some stuff...

here are a few i shot recently, i dont have a good digi cam anymore but this is what i got to work with until i get a better one

Some stuff...

Some stuff...

Some stuff...

Some stuff...

Some stuff...

Some stuff...

Some stuff...

Some stuff...

Some stuff...

some where manipulated in photoshop...

thats all for now
    mo

I am not completely insane, some parts are still missing...
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    The shots don't seem very creatively composed... It looks like you were just playing around. The subject matter is also quite clichéd and uninventive.

Taking pictures of eyes close up is something a lot of people do.. Making things black and white for no particular reason should be avoided.

For instance, if there is a good contrast of light in a picture, black and white would suit it well. If it's a sad or solemn shot, black and white might emphasise the mood, etc..

There isn't really any subject in the second picture.. It's really small too.

The last picture is quite unfocused.

Which were manipulated? The black and white ones?

Keep shooting!..

Try to be more expressive and adventurous.

Go places you don't usually go. Take pictures of things that intrigue you, and try to capture the reason why it does so.. so that the viewer can associate with it and appreciate it more.

I think photography should be about conveying emotions and ideas, not simply recording images.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    yeah they are not the greatest, but i was messing around with the camera.....i have taken better, i have done a photo storyboard and other stuff...i just cant find the disk they are on i tend to lose everything...lol...sooo i went out today and started shooting some stuff...my husband would kill me if i did want i wanted to do for photos, i would love to capture not so nice things, like drug addicts getting high, homeless people (which is a common thing to photograph) and other weird things, well not weird but well life...the one that you say is unfocused, well it was meant to be that way, i was focusing on the lamp in the background...there are no feelings and nothing ot relate to in these photo's..but again for me there is...i like B&W photography, especially with lots of contrast, had some of those too...but since i cant find the disk i have to start over...lol...thanks for the comment, i know they are not that creative...eh ya win some ya lose some...i have not shot photos in over a year now...so i am trying to get back in the game, i love taking photo's...i have captured some interesting shots of my kids, but i wont post them here...only because they are kids...

i hope to get a better quality camera soon...

again thanks for the imput i truely appreciate it

mo

I am not completely insane, some parts are still missing...

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.