Thanks

Dragon chase. Inking main character

I am exercising inking with my next assignments. This page is the design of a the cover of a booklet (comic / sketch collection).
    I imitated different styles, for the sea, dragon and background. I am now left with the main character. She is undressed, although it is not required. Besides all general critique that is, of course, welcome, I appreciate comments / ideas on how to ink the main character.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1-20181210084556_001.jpg 
Views:	1388 
Size:	208.8 KB 
ID:	2307587

Name:  4-2Dragonchase-s.jpg
Views: 1383
Size:  344.1 KB

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    The body perspective is way off.

It's pretty cluttered and am not getting what it is supposed to be depicting.
    My commentary is a gift to you.

Thanks
    Thanks, I go back to sketching / will the body.

Thanks
    I'm going to be honest, this is kind of really confusing to look at. Every element creates a sense of 'huh? what? huh??'. I get that you're trying to do some kind of fish eye perspective but it's not really working. For example the dragon, his head looks like a completely different entity from his body. Then there is the other shit, with an archer standing atop a pole firing up at our protagonist. But she's also standing on a pole (presumably also on a ship, can't tell as it's just cloud beneath her) and she appears to be far higher up than the archer. Are they at the same height or is he much lower? The use of space is confusing.

Then there is what is going on with our protagonist, she's got this very neutral stance. But it appears as though she's just cut the dragon with her sword. Did she do that and then just idle afterwards? What is the ripped ribbon thing? Is it dragon scales? What is she doing with the other hand is she absorbing the dragon's blood? Is this Skyrim?? Also I can't tell if she is naked or if she is wearing some skin tight lycra thing like Taki from Soul Calibur. If she is naked, whyyyyy??

I think the best thing for it is to plan out the drawing beforehand. Do a bunch of sketches so you've got something that makes sense before you get to the inking stage.