Thanks

Concept art for urban vampire drama

Hey guys just joined and I'd really welcome feedback on some character concept art that I've made for an indie film. The idea is to use concepts like these to generate funding for the production. My aim was making it sketchy, keeping things more abstract and unintrusive for casting. Usually I prefer more refined drawings with a lot of detail and rendering. Let me know what you guys think? Should I make more realistic pieces or embrace this style? How about some suggestions for what kinds of things people like to see in 'look books' or concept art packages intended for this purpose? Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images    

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    I guess this is OK, if they're just using this for general casting or costume ideas. Is there much else to say outside of that? If they're getting funds for the production, kudos.

I'd much rather see what you'd consider more accurate to your own approach than give much thought on either of these, to be honest.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MattyT For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanks so much, I totally agree and will be pushing future concepts more toward the realm of traditional film/videogame concept art utilizing more painterly techniques and photo bashing.