Thanks

Members who cannot take criticism

I have started seeing this while ago: member posts art and ask for critic and when he/she receive it then you see wall of excuses even vulgarity and I get sick and tired of it and I think it should be ignored
    Way this works is post nick, link(s) and reason why you think it should be here and it will be measured by likes (something like 5, dunno yet) of that comment, same way you can get out of it if you post here and get likes to it (same amount)
    Tell me what's your thoughts about this is good or bad and how to improve this

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    If I'm understanding this correctly, this is a thread for members who can't take criticism at all? As in, we'd post other threads in this one for discussion? Is something like that even allowed in TOS?

Thanks
    Yes and who really reads TOS anyways I'm thinking putting list there if people like idea and this is just rough idea

Thanks
    It looks like bullying / fanning flames to me? I just don't see what that'd accomplish, considering we can already see them making fools of themselves in the critique thread. Instead of making a "Wall of Shame" for some members, I think they should just be banned or timed out if they're a constant issue.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MattyT For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Maybe you are right but there has been thread like this http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...40-Worst-of-CA

Thanks
    Thanked 6,690 Times in 4,601 Posts
    Many of the people posted on Worst of, actually settled down and became decent members. I think dotcov has featured a few times in various guises over the years. Problem with him a number of members instead of doing a critique, bait him because they know he'll lose it. I don't see why people get off hot and bothered over him - ignore him if that's what you feel.

With all members stick to just critiquing their work. I've lost it a few time, which I'm not proud of, but we're all supposed to be helping each other improve. If you stick to that and they jump down your throat, report it. If you engage in a slanging match, both of you might get banned.

Ass pats might be nice, we all like them, andit damn well hurts if you've slaved over a picture to have it ripped, but members need to learn to grow a thick skin as it's far worse in real life.

Thanks
    You are probably right about it, this can be closed as this doesn't seem to be good idea, that's why I decided to ask it first
    Last edited by stonec; 2 Weeks Ago at 04:46 PM. Reason: closed this