Thanks

Looking for some crits and the like before inking...

Just moved into a big new studio and I'm gonna start streaming my inking sessions or posting timelapsed vids of some of my pinups and commissions. These are the first one's I've thrown together, would love some redlines or crits if there are errors, etc. Thanks!

Looking for some crits and the like before inking...Looking for some crits and the like before inking...
    (I realized upon scanning, WW's right arm is wonky, will be fixing. On my penciljack account someone pointed out the planes needing work. The wife wasn't happy with em either...)
    Looking for some crits and the like before inking...Looking for some crits and the like before inking...

I'm a bit of a precious inker, so I wanna get these looking A1 before slaving over them. Here is an example of my inking chops:
    Name:  spider_man_daredevil_finished_inks_by_nick_og-d8xg4ve.jpg
Views: 875
Size:  289.1 KB

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    These look nice to me. So I'll just nitpick. This is all just my personal opinion.

The S symbol on superman's cape doesn't seem to be conforming to the distortion of the fabric. I would expect it to be more concave and wrapping over the folds. I'd angle his arm up more to follow the line of his spine. That would look better in my opinion and also free him from the ground level perspective that his hand rests on. I'd also re-size your crop so either he's got more room or so that you have a margin that his hand can reach out of.

That's probably enough out of me.
    Sketchbook

The best way to hunt in a mushroom forest is to climb on the back of a butterfly.