Thanks

Does Mobile Studio Pro worth it?

For I think couple of years I work with Zbrush and Substance painter. I have to travel a lot, so I use a laptop and Wacom Volito. Last Friday my tablet was finally broken. Now I'm thinking about buying new Mobile Studio Pro 16, To get rid of laptop during my travels. Actually it's not the only reason. I was also looking for a 3d scanner (good bithces are really expencive) and I've found that one of 3d scanners developers offers their software to work with the Studio Pro. As I understand it work with tablet's sensor like with 3d scanner. This can safe money and space, but it's completely unclear if the quallity is enough. I also not sure that the tablet will be able to work with Substance painter (it works with Zbrush - I've tested on previous versions) without setting itself in fire. Does anybody have experience with this tablet and can help me?

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    from what ive read they crash a lot. several times a day at least. I suppose if your willing to put up with that on a 3000 dollar machine.