Thanks

Exclamation Critique EVERYTHING

Critique literally ANYTHING you see is off, or wrong with this piece.Critique EVERYTHINGCritique EVERYTHING

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    The lack of critique, so far, doesn't mean nothing is wrong with these character sheets. Rather it'd help if you told people what area you'd want to improve, or where you might think your troubles lie.

Learn to draw hands and feet. There's no doubt in my mind you avoided drawing them, and tried to hide it. Following that, learn to draw animal horns by studying them as reference. If you could draw horns, hands, or feet, I guarantee you wouldn't have made them look like how they are here. Maybe you can and you're just feeling kinda lazy? Either way.

Is he some sort of lava orc or something? It's kinda weird to me how intense the rune things are glowing on his body, or how they just barely follow the contours of his body. The perfect square shape on his back is the most jarring example for me.

Aside from some other minor anatomy weirdness, there's nothing terribly "wrong" with it. It just looks like all of those other generic "orc" character sheets.