Thanks

Misha's Sketchbook

Here we go I guess. Hopefully I will see some Development in my drawings with time XD
    Attached Images Attached Images        

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Is that Conner? Something I've always wondered is why do people take a picture of their stationary with their drawing? Did you think we wouldn't believe you drew it with a pencil without the pencil in shot? WHAT IS THE PURPOSE!?
    Sorry, what I meant to say is, hello, welcome, keep drawing.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AJams View Post
    Is that Conner? Something I've always wondered is why do people take a picture of their stationary with their drawing? Did you think we wouldn't believe you drew it with a pencil without the pencil in shot? WHAT IS THE PURPOSE!?
    Sorry, what I meant to say is, hello, welcome, keep drawing.
    Yes there is one drawing of connor and another of bryan dechard (the actor of connor).
    XD. About the stationary I dont really do it because of that and I dont think anyone else does. I suppose it all simply boils down to aesthetic choice. I like taking pictures of my pencil sketches with a pencil beside them and thats that I guess.

Thank you for the warm welcome. I am excited to contribute more to this community!

Thanks
    Thanks to the Great advice of Tenchi24, Puruishi and Mangosala a few weeks back I got my head straight, and now I am studying the fundamentals one step at a time. It hasn't been very long but I can see that my focused work is producing steady results! I am still far from anything, but at least I know I am on the right track this time.
    I wasn't confident in drawing hands much so I drew one hundred hands according to Cntrl+paint's great advice, and I feel much better now! I am no longer horrified at the idea of drawing a hand! Those are the last few of the bunch. Name:  hf.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  79.8 KBName:  sr.jpg
Size:  106.3 KBName:  1.jpg
Size:  139.6 KB

Thanks
    Nice job, some accurate foreshortening going on here as well. Keep practising hands gripping stuff as that tends to be where it falls apart for a lot of people, in my experience anyway. You get finger shapes that aren't possible from a free floating hand. Still nice to see you going hard on the fundamentals.