Thanks

CHOW 472 Rorschach Wraith (Finals)

CHOW 472 Rorschach Wraith (Finals)

Character of the Week #472

Rorschach Wraith
    Deadline - Monday, October 8th 8AM GMT

Rorschach: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rorschach_test
    Many are the tortured souls not allowed into the afterlife. For some crime or sin, or perhaps even a self-imposed punishment for a failure during life these dead are shackled to our world, unable to move on. They manifest as ghosts and shades, either raging at the living for their tormented existence, or helping those who need it in a desperate act of penance so that one day they may be allowed to be put to rest.

Optional: Use a Rorschach shape or ink blot / blob to inspire your design.
    I have made some example ink shapes to use in the (optional) designing of your wraith (see link). I know a lot of these aren't true Rorschach shapes, but they are, by their nature, a very boring symmetrical shape, so am allowing more randomised blobs. You are more than welcome to create your own ( these are just watered down cheap black acrylic paint blown about with a straw, or just messy daubs.) If you use these, feel free to flip and rotate. You don't have to use the whole shape either, see examples below.
    You can download various ink shapes I made from my deviantart page here: https://www.deviantart.com/gameofdol...catpath=scraps

• Male or female ghost.
    • Chains / shackles or some instrument of binding.
    • Optional: Inspired by an ink blot.

The Rules:

- FINALS: Must post in finals thread before the deadline
    - KNEES UP: Must show at least 3/4 of the character, from at least the knees up.
    - FRONT VIEW: Must be able to see the front of design. No back views without a front.
    - WIPS: Must show at least 2 work in progress shots either in the wips thread or finals thread.
    - READABLE: Design must be readable, as in a 3D model could be made from your image.
    - ONLY ONE: May only submit one entry. No multiple submissions.
    - 3D: Must be originally created models, excluding primitives. 3D paint-overs permitted. If you choose to use 3D in whole or in part you must show a screenshot of the model in 3D software with final entry.
    - UNACCEPTABLE: These are not permitted: Photo paint-overs, photobashing, pre-made or purchased 3D
    models
    , rushed works/ rough sketches. PHOTO TEXTURES are allowed as long as they are suitably worked into the piece and not lazily dumped on top.
    - NEW USERS: Must submit entries by 6pm GMT on due date, due to conceptart.org's moderation process:

- DESIGN: Design your character for the brief, not your personal fetish. Nudes without some design are not permitted.
    - READ: Read through the threads; there may be answers to your questions already posted.
    - FUN: Have fun!

Character of the week challenge C.H.O.W

Sketchbook
    *light nudity*

Portfolio

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Okay, I'll leave this open then. If I get enough entries for a poll I'll put one up.
    Character of the week challenge C.H.O.W

Sketchbook
    *light nudity*

Portfolio