Thanks

Arrow MOBA Banshee Concept Painting and Animation

MOBA Banshee character concept, painting and login animation

I posted this in the Critique center a while ago and life caused me to have to hurry up in the process a lot making it not quite as good as I want. In fact, I'd probably redo her entire splash art because now I'm thinking of much better presentation/poses and ways to paint her that would just be plain better. BUT my life is moving more towards animation so I don't think I'll be doing much more painting anytime soon.

Regardless, in case anyone saw or helped me with this piece from the Critique center, here's the final result and animation.

Name:  MutterFSplash1.jpg
Views: 1146
Size:  63.1 KB

The animated video seems to be too big to upload in this post, but you can go here and scroll all the way to the bottom: https://atranr.com/projects/6917825 Plus it has sound!
    The link also has almost all of the conceptual work that led me to this final result as well. The design process was based on a presentation I saw from an art director from Riot Games.

Critique is always welcomed, though there's only 1 or 2 small things I'm currently planning on changing with the video before I do a final export.
    Last edited by Shamanized; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:42 PM.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Awesome animation (although the sound is not working for me). The work looks complete, what exactly would you like to change?

Thanks
    That's a bummer, not sure what's wrong--the sound works on everything I've tested it on so far. And there's just a small move she makes at a point that really needs some smoothing/easing cause right now it looks a little too puppeted/digitized. Hard to explain but it's a minor thing that keeps bothering me.

Thanks
    Yeah, it was something wrong with my PC, the sound works now, sorry. I believe that a small move she makes is her hand?

Thanks
    I absolutely love the walking test animation you have in the link, so creepy and unnerving

Thanks
    No the hand twitchiness is intentional, there's a small jerky way her body moves in one moment that could just use an ease-in but if no one else notices it I might just let it go. Finding time to re-export has been a challenge. xD

And thank you misterdistant! I was playing with the idea of what kind of work a "concept animator" would produce and that's where that sort of came from.