Thread: SF

Thanks

SF

Hey guys! I'd love to hear any feedback on this. I got to this point mostly through trial and error. I'm now feeling stuck and worried I'll ruin what I have by putting in more details. I was aiming to create the type of drawing you'd maybe expect to see on artstation. I also wanted to create a vivid contrast of reds on darker background.

Any feedback is welcome. I'm mostly concerned about Zan's anatomy and not making his muscles look like tiger stripes. Also not too sure on the whole composition. Again, not sure how to progress past the "concept render" look without completely ruining it.

Thank you
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    The guy on the left looks like large chunks of monster clay glombed onto each other. I would think taking time to study muscles would help.

I am not certain what brush you are using but it doesn't provide any help with texture but makes things look more blurry and worse. Perhaps just stick to a hard round.

The gal in the red looks ok-ish.. the pelvis looks way spread out, and I presume the gold circles are around her boobs? Those look to be placed a few inches above her navel.. maybe move those up.
    My commentary is a gift to you.

Thanks
    I'm not the best guy to help with anatomy, but I think this can help you render your muscles better. I block some muscles in your painting by better defining the shapes, I thought of the muscles as masses this will help you to paint each region. I did a basic outline of the muscles of the back, the proko's canal has plenty of muscle anatomy content I advise you to take a look.
    Another problem that bothered me a lot, in art is the angle that the characters are looking at, I moved the Zangef a little further down lining it in the scene.
    Hope this helps you a bit.

Name:  151515.jpg
Views: 283
Size:  143.9 KB

Members who have read this thread: 33