Thanks

Please criticizes as much as possible

Hello there. Please criticizes as much as possible and tell me what I can do to get better. tyPlease criticizes as much as possible

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    I do not have any experience with drawing or studying water, but the way you drew the water at that 'angle' makes the painting look likes it's in a wedge shape, to me at least. The plants and rocks on the bottom looks nice though.
    Last edited by Zaulta; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:23 AM.

Thanks
    Agreed - the rocks and scenery look cool, but that gal is too dark for being that.. close? to the top of the water.. and with that much sun glare plus ambient light.
    I am not getting the fin/body.. it looks like it is up and over the head for some reason.
    The hair looks well done.
    The hands need to be more than spheres.
    The water looks to curve up and away from the viewer.. which seems weird.
    My commentary is a gift to you.

Thanks
    dont like the face structure. look at reilly method for face structure and surface planes,

Thanks
    thank you guys very much. i will try to get the things you said better. I'm really grateful.

Thanks
    I only have two things to say about this...well, ok, maybe three.

First: note the positions of both upper arms. Now see that the spear is not pointing toward or away from us as it should be. The part of the spear between her hands would have to be stretching backward in space to accommodate this.

Second: in order for her butt...or mermaid equivalence to be where it is, she'd be possessed of an unnaturally long torso.

Third: What's the deal with the white space at the bottom? I've loaded this on my phone and my computer. It appears you left a bit of white space that clearly needs to be cropped. That or my devices simply refuse to load the entire image.

Members who have read this thread: 38