Thread: ...

Thanks

Name:  forum1.jpg
Views: 1105
Size:  71.4 KB
    tell me what to do to make this better . I can't post bigger images here . if you want to see this with better resolution https://www.artstation.com/artwork/10Q1K

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    where is the light source?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to misterdistant For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    What is that robot doing with a wrench? There's nothing to use it on. The handle's probably too short to be of use anyway. Perhaps if it were holding some wire cutters or a wirenut, it would make more sense.

Also, try and imagine what each wire goes to and give it its own color. Right now the wiring setup doesn't really look realistic to me. Not to mention that those red wires are crazy long. The screws are also way too big to fit that panel that came out of her back, and even if they did, it doesn't look like there's anything for them to fasten to inside her back. Plus, those are a lot of screw holes to hold in a single small panel like that. Have you got some kind of electronic stuff to take apart? You may find the experience of taking apart a computer or something and putting it back together again to be of great educational value. Just don't start with stuff you actually still want to use. Trust me.
    Sketchbook

I mean, would it be so bad if all anyone remembers about me is that I was a lover of art, of women, and wine? Perhaps I reach too far.

Members who have read this thread: 20