Thanks

prayer barroque impresionism??

please guys tell me what you think of this!!
    you are artist and pionners sometimes we reach results that nedd to be apretiated,,,,,,,,,,
    if you didn saw the pencil ,,is in my galery,,,,,,,,,
    but the color and the style of all the concept i wonder,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Name:  prayer barroque imprecionism copy.jpg
Views: 1018
Size:  344.3 KB

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Are you trying to draw your character in a more stylised way? If this is the case it would still be beneficial to do some life drawing and focus on studying the proportions of the human body. This is due to there being some glaring anatomical errors in this picture (most obviously is her neck being too thick and her arms being too long). Furthermore, it would help to do some studies of hands since that seems to be giving you the most trouble. Also, don't add so many creases in the piece of fabric she's holding.

Regarding the colours, it looks like you're shading using grey lead pencils and is making the colours look muddy as a result. Try using a different colour to shade the picture instead. The concept itself is fine, but consider expanding on it a little more. Think about what is happening around her and how she interacts with her surroundings.

(BTW I can simplfy this post if you don't understand it )
    Last edited by Munchies; April 4th, 2018 at 10:48 AM.

Thanks
    theres no need to simplyfy, its already simple,,,,,,,
    styled? no its, me,,,, i have so many concepts done on filds that you can imagine, but i canot be perfect ,,,,why you se mistakes?
    antropomorfic study its already mastered and trubles on the hands???? its delta if you consider that realistic ways may be positive, copy,,but i dont,,,
    maybe if you see this one youl understand my trubles more profundly on this one ilustartion,,,,,,,,,but thanks anyway!!
    Name:  desnudo9 copy.jpg
Views: 761
Size:  327.9 KB