Do it again, George!

Join 500,000+ artists on ConceptArt.Org.

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Thanks

Exclamation Do it again, George!

George W. Bush has been elected president one more time!
    This is so fucked up i don't even know what to say.. duh, we're all gonna die sooner or later.. why not sooner in a nuclear war provoced by bush..

Anyway.. every land gets the president it deserves.. in the end more people voted for him (i guess.. if he didnt manipulate again..) and thats how it is..

What do you guys think aboot it?
    Voted for or against him?

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,308 Times in 307 Posts
    actually this is only the first time he's been elected.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Exo
    actually this is only the first time he's been elected.
    Indeed, this time you can blame fellow registrees.

DON'T CLICK THIS

Thanks
    in Texas there were reports of people voting all democratic only to find out later that they had unintentionally voted for Bush.

i wouldn't be surprised if his father and brother jeb were involved in pulling some strings.

i wouldn't be surprised if the powers of satan were involved somehow either.

Thanks

this is what we get for being a largely ignorant and naieve country..

watch the devision grow.. it will be fun kiddies..
    were gonna take a dump on the world,,,, TEXAS STYLE!!!

-Lono

Thanks
    Thanked 2,063 Times in 830 Posts
    well...i heard iran is immediately protesting again(not because of bush only now) against america...soo...i see trouble brewing.
    and i think its fucked up in any way.well,i as european couldn't vote so i couln't do anything against it.

Sketchbook

Sketchbooks of inspiration:
    Marc Taro|Maxetormer|ZhuZhu|Jeri|Dobu]

Always think about:
    lighting! design! perspective! proportion!
    And (self)motivation is still everything.

Thanks
    Extreme disappointment, republicans will now own congress, presidency and soon the supreme court.. time to shop around for a new country to live in.

Cave House Studios - creative animation and video
    What the Sketchbook

Thanks
    Everyone (especially in the 18-24 age group) better not complain if they didn't vote. Funny that a few million kids could have swung the election. Too bad they are all stupid.

I think democrats have completely lost touch with rural america. Kerry wasn't enough of a compromise to swing angry conservatives. Wasn't he the 2nd most liberal senator in his last term?

I was slightly hoping that for the sake of the world, we got Kerry. But our country is fucked either way. I did not hear ONCE during the election, any of them talk about balancing the budget, the national debt, social security....and they only mention the "economy" or "jobs" or "education" as casually as I just did.

People could still make a difference writing thier congressmen, and voting en masse in 2 years.

I self-published a book on the fundamentals of drawing from life.

http://www.amazon.com/Fundamentals-D...8951905&sr=8-1

http://www.endlessunlimited.com

Thanks
    Okay all you American'ts
    Im gonna hold you to your word

get the fuck off my porch

Thanks
    jet: the WORLD has completely lost touch with rural america.

this new born christian thing, as well as these midwest republican values mixing anti-abortion, ethic, ecologic negationism, nra and firearms, are concepts very hard to understand for the people outside the US.
    europe and a large part of the world is going the other way around. eradication of death penalty, kyoto, the middle east...

i see the gap growing and it scares me.

some said that if kerry had won, that would mean that worldwide terrorists would have succeeded. i really think it works the other way around. bush victory is definitely the victory of a tragic form of extremism, and USA is slowly becoming a huge suicide bomber entity at the size of a country. forgive my analogy but i'm convinced i'm not that far from the truth.

sparth

Thanks
    sparth: you're pretty much dead on. as a whole the US is losing touch w/ the rest of the world. with the re-election of bush there comes a great deal of negative affects, such as the growing of the ignorant "evil terrorist" mindset about middle eastern cultures.

and jwo: it's our right and duty as americans to change what's going on around us, sadly in this case we can't do much. just because someone is unhappy w/ the country doesn't mean they have to move, saying such things as "i should find a better country to live in" is not a bad thing either, it is merely a form of expression of one's disgust w/ how our government is taking shape.

and another note: i like how bush put together that little Dr. Phil episode where their wives sat down w/ them and they all had one nice family values chat.....lmao remember folks that bush's daughters are two super-fat nasty ass drunk bitches and we all know his wife could give a damn about family and the same goes for him... pretty sure it was that episode of Dr. Phil that covinced millions of Ohioan housewives to go out and vote for the "family valuing" Bush.... sad times my friends...sad times

oh, and
    ????

WTF is that supposed to mean? come on now, no ignorant comments here please

Last edited by Lauren Short; November 3rd, 2004 at 04:47 PM.

Thanks
    Move to Canada! We have lots of room as far as I know...

Thanks
    Lets go to Mexico!!!!

DON'T CLICK THIS

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jwo
    Okay all you American'ts
    Im gonna hold you to your word

"If you don't like what's going on in the country, then leave". What a backwards, narrowminded way of looking at this. It used to be that if you didn't like what was going on in your country, you should say it loud and mean it. Every citizen is supposed to have rights and a voice, and what we say is important. We have such a clear history of Bush's record for the past couple of years, one where church and state just couldn't be seperated. There are more beliefs to be represented other than the Conservative, Christian White frame of mind.

We're not going to get off of your porch. We're going to have to bring this shit to your front doors from now on.

Thanks
    that was only directed towards those who are quoted as saying "they will leave"

never put words in my mouth

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Some_Guy
    Extreme disappointment, republicans will now own congress, presidency and soon the supreme court.. time to shop around for a new country to live in.
    europe or canada..hmmm cant decide ( at least till bush is out)
    oh btw repuplicans were up to their old tricks again. they intimated poor city folk and said they would be arrested at the poling places if they were to show up and try to vote if they had outstanding parking fines or child support
    those dirty republicans. they start a war to bring freedom to another country but oprreess the one they live in.. this world is starting to suck

Thanks
    I must admit, I was totally suppressed how things turned out. I was expecting one of two scenarios, one: Kerry victory plain and simple or Two: another 2000 election where bush won the electoral votes by a small enough margin that Kerry would contest and try to litigate his way to office and refuse to concede and make things worse. But to my surprise it couldnít have been much smoother. (Though I have to admit that I havenít seen or read much news since election night due to work)

Iím a Bush man so Iím happy with the way things tuned out. But I cant help but to wonder who is going to run in 08?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jwo
    that was only directed towards those who are quoted as saying "they will leave"

never put words in my mouth
    I didn't have to put any words in your mouth. You said it all plain as day. Granted, "get the fuck off my porch" was a lot more eloquently put than "If you don't like what's going on in the country, then leave", so next time I'll quote exactly to eliminate any confusion.

Thanks
    2008?

I hope our country lasts that long... I mean as the democracy it's supposed to be. The fact that Bush is probably in for another 4(or more???) years is extremely depressing. The fact that half this country has been scared and manipulated into voting for this incompetent man is beyond comprehension.

I was looking forward to election day, seeing a brighter world on the horizon, now I see nothing but blackness.

Thanks
    From the bottom of my Canadian heart...Good luck guys.

Thanks

whatever

uuuug, I can't believe he got re-elected I am so confused and frustrated. I just can't believe all the people voting for bush. do they not know what's going on, or just not care about how this aggresive republican government is creating huge long term problems for america and the world? I just don't get it. lets hold on tight for the ride and see where it takes us.

Thanks
    I can't believe that my own fellow citizens broke my heart so drastically yesterday. We are now one step closer to destroying our environment and this beautiful world we live in. I think, Sparth, you've hit the nail on the head. We're a country-sized timebomb now. And unfortunately, Mr. Bush is not only deciding the fate of the USA, but of the Middle East, and much of the Western World as well. How could people want to put that kind of control in the hands of someone that has a record of doing nothing but pussying out of any civil responsibilities he was given, any moral responsibilities, and who preaches and quotes scriptures that he niether understands, nor believes in. He is the height of hipocracy, twisting words that hold very deep meanings to many, simply to fit a campaign based around a childish materialistic want for more toys. I am not religious, but he takes words from the Bible, takes them completely out of context and preaches them as though they were written for HIM. The entire subject of his campaign has been 9/11. New York, the place where 9/11 took place, voted 80% Kerry! He talks about ending Terrorism, well that would be nice, and I'd like to see it, but so far GW, fuck you. We had Bin Laden cornered, and Bush contracts out the operation to Bin Laden's "former" allies. And meanwhile he wages war, looking for WMDs, in a country well known to neither possess any, nor have the capabilities of creating any within the next 10 years... but let's just sweep that and the reasons for being in the Middle East in the first place under the carpet. And we, as U.S. citizens will simply turn the other cheek. Thank you sir, may I have another. These are all known facts, so what about Bush made people think he was even remotely compitent to lead in the first place, let alone AGAIN! Ah crap... /me throws up his hands... I'm depressed... disappointed... I am seriously brokenhearted and sad today.

-Daniel

www.ArtDL.com

CA Sketchbooks:
    Members exclusive party:
    Phuzion's V.I.P. Lounge

Public fun:
    Phuzion Sketchbook

Thanks
    Yeah, I'm not so thrilled that W took the cake. There was a palpable air of defeat at school today. So much for the youth vote. The presidential election and a couple of other "moral" issues that passed throughout the US has me a little uncertain about any progression of the US as a civilization in the near future. Makes me wonder what country is going to be sold out to Haliburton next. Here's to four more years. :cheers:

P.S. We'd better not talk too much like this, or we might be suspected as terrorists.

Thanks
    dude, there was a marginal difference between the 18-24 year olds who voted this time, and the 18-24 year olds who voted last time. The "youth vote" so to speak, hasn't achieved any respect, or credibilty. All of our lazy ass peers are so angsty, and love hanging out at anti-war rallies, but its too much work to expect them to do anything about the way they feel.

At least they had some fun, right?

I self-published a book on the fundamentals of drawing from life.

http://www.amazon.com/Fundamentals-D...8951905&sr=8-1

http://www.endlessunlimited.com

Thanks
    Release John Hinckley! We need him! Pleeeeeease?

www.ArtDL.com

CA Sketchbooks:
    Members exclusive party:
    Phuzion's V.I.P. Lounge

Public fun:
    Phuzion Sketchbook

Thanks

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by jetpack42
    Everyone (especially in the 18-24 age group) better not complain if they didn't vote. Funny that a few million kids could have swung the election. Too bad they are all stupid.
    i must agree jet, i was listening to the radio during the rnc and heard a show talking to ppl in new york ages 18-27 who were outside the convention protesting it. 4 out of 17 of the ppl talked to on the show knew the name of the democratic candidate for president that they said they were absolutely going to vote for! ONLY 1 PERSON KNEW THE NAME OF HIS RUNNING MATE WAS NOT STU PEHD! none, absolutely NONE of those talked to, even briefly, knew anything the democratic candidate stood for or why they even liked him, other than the fact that he wasnt W (which is a good reason to like someone, but not a good reason to vote for them). holy crap! these were the average kerry supporters? no actually these were the ACTIVE kerry supporters. the ones that should have known the MOST. i lost more hope in the average human being in that age group in that 45 minutes than i have the rest of my entire life. so jet, i regret to say that you are absolutely right there.
    I did not hear ONCE during the election, any of them talk about balancing the budget, the national debt, social security....and they only mention the "economy" or "jobs" or "education" as casually as I just did.
    too many ppl in this election voted for bush because they liked him. too many ppl in this election voted for kerry because they hated bush. you cannot take something as important as voting as lightly as you would take picking what to eat off the menu at wendy's! ppl dont understand that they should vote for the candidate they agree with on more of the issues, not just who they like or dont! thats why this election sucked so very much. because SO much of the campaign out of BOTH camps was fueled by animosity and so little on where they stood on the issues! personally, i MADE time to research every candidate in my area and every issue up for vote. i wound up voting for more democrats than republicans because of some of their stances on issues that are important to me.
    I think democrats have completely lost touch with rural america. Kerry wasn't enough of a compromise to swing angry conservatives. Wasn't he the 2nd most liberal senator in his last term?
    another shot very near the bullseye from jet. hes officially on a roll folks. its not so much that the democrats have lost touch though, as much as the liberals have (note, there is a BIG difference between the 2). this should have been one of the easier elections the democrats have had in a long time. so instead of putting forth a candidate the embodied the majority of the democratic partys views and values, they tried to see how liberal of a politician they could promote and still get him elected. thats what lost it for the democrats. the only more liberal choice was kennedy. they could have won outright with dean, edwards, or possibly even hillary! but no, they screwed themselves by passing up any of those candidates on a leisurely stroll even farther left than ANY of them and found kerry. so it wasnt really the democrats that have lost touch, but rather the farther left liberals who shot just a little too far to the left for the voting public. if they had not picked someone that liberal i would be happy to say today that we would no longer have king bush reigning supreme .
    People could still make a difference writing thier congressmen, and voting en masse in 2 years.
    absolutely right jet. so rather than just whine whine whine whine (with the exception of any ppl outside the usa here, who unfortunately cant help us straighten out our country) i say this, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! either that or go visit a third world country, come home and realize that its NOT all that bad here. and if that doesnt convince you its ok here then DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! that is 1 of the over-riding problems in america today. no one wants to take on any responsibility, theyd rather whine or sue and blame it on somebody else. so i beg everyone of you in here (most of which seem to be quite astute) to be more active in politics than just posting in this forum. there is NO other way we can better our nation than to take on the responsibility of changing it through the legal and appropriate means.

i am very sorry that this was an obscenely large post.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phuzion
    We had Bin Laden cornered, and Bush contracts out the operation to Bin Laden's "former" allies.
    um...good morning danny boy. kerry voted FOR that one too (AGAINST using our troops)! and then whined that we didnt use our troops in that effort at the debates (FOR using our troops), 10 minutes after complaining that we had too many of our troops involved to begin with (AGAINST using our troops). and then later in the SAME debate he said that his solution to our military problems was that he would add more troops to the armed forces (FOR using our troops)! he couldnt make up his mind for 60 consecutive minutes! i screamed and almost cried at the same time for him. i was hoping he would be a much better candidate. sadly i was wrong.

Thanks
    i think most of you are throwing this way out of proportion, america has seen worse tiems than this, would u rather have pro military or liberals giving our power to the hands of others? this is not the end of the world and all this talk of moving to another country is rediculous, life will go on as it always has, there will always be wars and hate, shit every generation goes through it, its not like anyone is gonna nuke america over it, even if they wanted to its dam near impossible, just focus on ur lives, we arent in any immediate danger of bush being re-elected. (by the way i dont like kerry or bush so dont think im some bush supporter cause i agree hes a moron)

Nathan Campbells 3 steps to drawing like a pro, 1. Sketch 2. shade. 3. highlights and ur done

Thanks
    ...gasmask.......thank you for the great words of common sense.

Thanks
    sometimes a nation needs to rise to supremacy before it can fall.

Just like the romans, every great force will have its time and then wane....allowing balance to continue. America has had its few hunred years of global supremacy (hollywood, brand names, military, religion, ideology, the list goes on).

Eventually the balance will turn to europe.... or asia.....or who knows?? America simply cannot stand at the top of the ladder forever....its evolution.

Lets put things in perspective.
    We are all just a means to an end....

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.