Thanks

Wacom Refurbished Store

I noticed that Wacom US store has a refurbished section. The prices seem decent up to 500 dollars off on some products. Has anyone purchased refurbished from Wacom store before that can comment on their experience or product quality. Also Is it a brown box type thing or actual repacked retail box. Thanks if anyone has any information.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,282 Times in 1,018 Posts
    Stay away from anything refurbished: you never know what you get!
    Grinnikend door het leven...

Sketchbook Blog

Thanks
    I have had good luck with apple refurbished so I decided to take a leap of faith and order a wacom cintiq pro 16 from wacom refurbished site. I am aware of this devices short comings and issues. It came super fast. Not out of china but united states. I got it in 3 days. The packaging was standard brown box like apple. everything was packed neatly with plastic and foam. The device is smaller and lighter than I had imagined. I almost thought they sent me the 13 instead. The screen was free from tons of scratches so I'm happy about that. It looked almost new. Everything is working. I dont think the fan is as bad as people make it out to be but you can hear it. I will take a few days too really test it but so far im glad about saving 300 dollars on what I got. I am pleased with the outcome.
    *edit I forgot to add warranty info warranty is for one year on refurbished products.
    Last edited by Kangum; March 1st, 2018 at 07:04 PM.