Thanks

Talking What does your username mean?

We all have some sort of story to our usernames, whats yours?

I've had about 3 usernames. My first ever username was "Crazy Animator", that was the username I came up with when I joined my first online forum called "Hyuns Dojo"(It's a forum about Animation and Art, mostly animation). The reasoning behind "Crazy Animator" was that, at that time, I was a super hyper and excitable kid(10 or 11 years old I believe?) And in my my mind, I thought I was "Crazy", I added the animator part and badabing badaboom, I had my first username.

The second username is "BopTheRobot". This one didnt particularly have any meaning, it was just something new I made up, because I had grown tired of the username "Crazy Animator"

The third, and hopefully the last username I have is "Keus". After around a year of using "Boptherobot" I kind of got tired of it, and even though it was less cringey then "Crazy Animator", I still didn't particularly like it. And so I began to think up another Username. After a few days of thinking, I had come up with the name "Keus". Well, actually, I wasn't the one who came up with it. My parents did. You see my mother and father originally wanted to name me "Keus", but they changed their mind and decided on another name. So yeah, that's the name I go by now. Its on almost all my social medias.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Fire, in Sumerian

And the extended version:

izikisikil sehertu mannu narāṭu ina pānāt šagapīru ningishzidda

Beautiful Fiery Girl Who Trembles Before Ningishzidda
    ---- -
    sehertu mannu narāṭu ina pānāt šagapīru ningishzidda
    abrahadabra

Thanks
    Banana Split (:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,624 Times in 4,561 Posts

Thanks
    When I made this account, I was going through a weird fascination w/ pop music, and I picked the name based on scrolling through my iTunes playlist (lol iTunes) and looking at band names.

Now it feels like an unfortunate tattoo I got while drunk. Still gonna keep it though.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to diamandis For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Mine's my actual name because I couldn't get the sign up to work, so I had to use my Google account.

Thanks
    play on the spanish word descolorido, which means faded or pale.

i chose this name to remind myself of where i've come from.
    Last edited by DESQUOLOR; June 15th, 2018 at 12:27 AM.

Thanks
    It's kind of lame and long story, but to put it short oneperson became my nickname because of my family with chore duties...
    And then I changed one into Una in Latin--I don't know if it is correct though, I used google translate--and Person into Jin in Japanese ウナ人

Thanks
    I randomly looked through a dictionary one time and found this cool word - vulgar. My personality isn't vulgar but I like the word and stuck with it.
    Website.

Disclaimer: I don't draw or do art but I'm a big fan!
    I write instead and do journalism.

New World Creation: Designers Wanted – Environment of the Week

Thanks
    Sir Pent= Knight of Five and before you say anything, I understand it is penta not pent.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,544 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Dpaint animator was the first program I used working in games to do art. It preceded a commercial version of photoshop.

Thanks
    My username means 'high voltage' in German. I've taken it because one of my major interests lies in history of electricity and transmission lines in particular. It's in German because I like how it sounds (also because many historical books I came across on this matter are in German).

Thanks
    David_a_ray was a sort of nickname I had as a kid. My first name is David my middle name is Ray. My dad's family all lives up around Kansas City. I was raised in Texas. When I went to visit as a kid and introduced myself, they found my hick accent funny and they all just started calling me Davidahraaay.

One night my dad took me out into the pasture. I don't know what he was doing or why I came along. I went with him everywhere though. He had me stand inside what was basically a round metal frame that the cows could stick their heads through and eat hay. It was dark, they couldn't see me and he figured I'd feel safe from the giant cows in there while he went off to do whatever he was doing. (Not mushroom hunting I assure you; far too good a Christian for that!) He'd been gone for awhile and I saw large dark shapes approaching my hiding place. I was surrounded. My hands were shaking. One of them poked there head in. I did the only thing I could do. I yelled "BOO!" One cow fell to the ground; fainted I guess. The cattle stampeded in what I later learned was the direction of my father. I remember on the walk home he was very angry with me, but as soon as we got in the house and he began relating the story to my mother, they both burst out laughing.

Yep.
    Sketchbook

I mean, would it be so bad if all anyone remembers about me is that I was a lover of art, of women, and wine? Perhaps I reach too far.

Thanks
    Hello! Mine means 24 hours seller because I am a seller and critic of art, I am new here! regards

Thanks
    Thanked 6,624 Times in 4,561 Posts