Thanks

Angry HELP! Spilled water on Intuos Pro

I spilled a bit of water to my Intuos for completely mysterious reasons. There's just suddenly a small pool of water when I checked. I quickly unplug and wiped it dry and didn't use it for a few days

The good thing is that it didn't get to the express keys or port. But it spilled in this general area I marked below:
    Name:  pfvLlgZ.png
Views: 1417
Size:  54.0 KB
    My question is; within that marked area, are there any seams that would allow water entry? Is anyone here experienced with disassembling the Intuos Pro and understand the inner mechanics? If so please do answer! I'm extremely anxious about this!
    Your help will be extremely appreciated!
    Last edited by panhartstuff; January 4th, 2018 at 03:18 AM.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Its fine, just wipe it down and carry on. I've spilled a whole cup of coffee on mine and its fine, also I'm pretty sure there is nothing under that pad.
    "The whole point of practice is to do it until you can do it right." - dpaint

DA

Sketch Book

Thanks
    It terrifies me how badly I treated my previous tablet (Hanvon Art Master 3). I'm pretty sure I spilled coffee, water, and all sorts of beverages on it. I even sometimes put stuff on top of it... which you're 100% not supposed to do. Don't put heavy objects on your tablet. But despite that, it still worked perfectly. The only thing that didn't work were my styluses (styli?) but those had been defective from the beginning apparently. My brother's stylus worked just as good as new on the same tablet.

However, now with my new tablet (XP-Pen Star 06 Wireless) I'm trying to be a lot more careful about how I handle it and in fact I'm always having mini heart-attacks if I accidentally knock my pen from its stand or my cat jumps on my desk causing it to shake. So far so good though.

Thanks
    I see, thanks for the answers! I'm gonna keep in mind the thing about putting objects on it. I sometimes placed my mouse on top, I guess I should stop. But I can't really prevent my arms from leaning on it, though, right?

I tried turning it on, and it works fine...for now. I really hope it's fine in the long run

Thanks

Thanks
    What do you mean onemax? Is that the top section of the Intuos?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by panhartstuff View Post
    What do you mean onemax? Is that the top section of the Intuos?
    Ah, wait. Could be bottom. Never mind then.