Thanks

Freelance miniature sculptor for hire

Hello, my name is Pablo García, or Papah on the net, and I'm a sculptor from Spain.

I divide my time between miniature sculpting, human anatomy related fine art works, and teaching mainly creature design and human anatomy through sculpture at several art academies.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMGP0008 copia.jpg 
Views:	1632 
Size:	138.7 KB 
ID:	2273748Click image for larger version. 

Name:	minotaur size copia copia.jpg 
Views:	1650 
Size:	347.8 KB 
ID:	2273749Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pablo-Garcia-Gorilagarto4 copia.jpg 
Views:	1601 
Size:	163.1 KB 
ID:	2273750Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Alien Commander faces green copia.jpg 
Views:	1600 
Size:	247.3 KB 
ID:	2273751Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Alien Commander views carbine sword copia.jpg 
Views:	1571 
Size:	148.6 KB 
ID:	2273752Click image for larger version. 

Name:	barbarian size preview copia.jpg 
Views:	1560 
Size:	329.5 KB 
ID:	2273753Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dead Human Trooper copia.jpg 
Views:	1571 
Size:	262.8 KB 
ID:	2273754

SIZE & THEME
    As a miniature sculptor. I've worked in various projects in sizes like 15mm, 30mm, 54mm, and higher, with different themes from historic, fantasy, sci-fi, to modern civilian/military. I'm not the kind of sculptor that would happily sculpt huge regiments of similar characters or complete lines on his own. Better than regular troops, I prefer to sculpt a notorious hero or creature that will attract more attention on the table.

MATERIALS
    I use a wide variety of sculpting putties such as SuperSculpeyFirm, Fimo, BeesPutty, GreenStuff, Milliput, etc. The final sculptures are strong enough to bear the process of casting and tabletop gaming alike.

MEDIUMS
    I work in traditional medium almost exclusively, but for some projects it might be useful to 3Dprint some parts, for example some gear for a set of coherently equipped characters. I collaborate with a high quality printer around here when needed, but I can't create 3D models myself.

PRICING
    Each miniature takes a different amount of effort to complete, and is only when the design is discussed that I can provide the final pricing for the sculpting work. Anyway I use an estimate per-mm rate of 12-15€ for the kind of high quality sculpts I like to get involved with. I'm told I can get carried away and put a notable amount detail and expression to my miniatures, but that's something I can adjust to match a certain budget.

FREELANCE, COMISSION & CONVERSION WORKS
    I may prefer to work for a company, but I like conversion works and the interest hobbyists dedicate to their unique models. If you want a certain custom character or a version of you for your RPG, a single figure or a complete squad, just ask for pricing. For modest works I can provide some formulas for making it affordable, for example to use existing miniatures as a base, then repose, change equipment and re-sculpt some parts. Again, just ask for pricing on each case.

CREATURE AND CHARACTER DESIGN, PROTOPYPING
    I enjoy getting involved in the design, posing and composition of the characters and creatures also when that's possible or needed, and I can be helpful at that stage if required. I like to work over well constructed concept art, but I can sketch-draw myself or sketch-sculpt ideas when trying to match a certain client's view before properly going to the sculpting table. This part of the job should be considered too when asking for pricing for a miniature project.

PRODUCTION
    I'm familiar with all the processes that end up with the blister on the self of a hobby shop, I can provide integral orientation about outsourcing casting, packaging and shipping stages. I sell my own miniatures too.

HOBBYIST & PAINTING
    I'm a miniature collector myself and I love to get miniatures from different companies and ranges and dissect the style of different artists. Painting finely sculpted miniatures is another thing I like doing, as a tabletop gamer is cool to play with finished miniatures on the table, right? I collaborate with pro painters that can provide paintjobs and pictures ready for boxart or website use.

REFERENCES & CONTACT
    You can see samples of my work in the following sites:
    https://1drv.ms/f/s!Aoiloj8Wrn0RkF1eIGt0IoMkinSb
    https://www.facebook.com/papahartstudio

And you can contact me here:
    papahminis@gmail.com

Cheers from Spain,
    Pablo
    Last edited by Papah; January 29th, 2018 at 01:36 PM.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member