Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Thanks
    I'm really not the best person to be giving feedback, but I'll give it a try.

Noun:
    Love the use of color, and the overall feeling of the piece, but it's kinda hard to read to me. I think he's wearing armor and maybe clown shoes...? I think it will turn out awesome if you can add some detail that will sell the story you're going for.

Ehecod: I don't think you really need to add a lot of detail to sell a picture, but there are some minor mistakes you could easily fix. The placing of his feet suggest he's standing on a bit of a slope, and the... ember(? - English isn't my first language, but I'm talking about the thing the sword is placed on) seems further away. I think he's holding the hammer backwards too. Maybe add like a kungfu sweatband (or whatever they're called ). It might not be quite as 'kung fu' as it could be just yet. Otherwise it's turning out pretty cool!

aamatniekss: Awesome! All I can think of is that you could put his two extra arms to work somehow. Maybe give him some extra tools to hold.

GUILLAUMEDELOR(!): Love it! It's gonna turn out awesome! I love the style and all the little details. Shows you really thought about the character. Don't really have any feedback, other than that maybe his lower left (our right) leg kinda siggests he might be holding the cane in his wrong hand ;-).

Thanks for the feedback on the proportions. I exaggerated the length of the legs a bit more without going overboard, I think. This is where I am right now:

[Edit: removed the old version, it's pretty similar to the one below and takes up too much space]

Still needs some work, but I'm mostly gonna add a little more detail before finishing up.

Edit: Obviously I think the word 'awesome' is pretty awesome.

Edit 2: Changed my mind. I was gonna change up the sash around her waist, but I kinda like the pure white. I think it actually fits the concept better.
    Name:  CHOW442_HolyGothicSerialKiller_03_m.png
Views: 368
Size:  295.9 KB

Also, for the second WIP I skipped before, the lineart :
    Name:  CHOW442_HolyGothicSerialKiller_lines.png
Views: 370
Size:  75.1 KB

Edit 3: Won't submit this one to the finals, cause you know - "ONLY ONE: May only submit one entry. No multiple submissions" - but I had fun with this round, so I rolled the dice once more..Name:  20171208_OneArmedMaskedLibrarian.jpg
Views: 302
Size:  41.2 KB

The one armed masked librarian.
    Last edited by PutHaKyun; December 10th, 2017 at 04:52 PM.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to PutHaKyun For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Woaw great work everybody. I really like this pick and mix poll.
    Thank you all for your advices.
    I've trouble for the moment with the "insane" word but i work on that.
    CHOW 442 Pick n Mix Character

Edit from 12/13/2017
    Moirae : Ok i understand why i have trouble with the "insane" word. I guess it's because of my native language (i am French). I translated "insane" as a "Woaw" effect and not like the madness.

That's why i'm going to take everything back and add more "insane" things like blood syringes planted in his body like constant blood infusions. And i try to add "Demonic" word in the design.
    (you can also read notes in French)
    CHOW 442 Pick n Mix Character
    Last edited by GUILLAUMEDELOR; December 13th, 2017 at 09:06 AM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GUILLAUMEDELOR For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    And here is a more "insane" aristocratic Vampire lord.
    The characters in the background will be, i think and i hope, ghostly characters who must represent the many voices heard by a psychopath.
    The corpses in heigh must represent, reserve of blood
    CHOW 442 Pick n Mix CharacterCHOW 442 Pick n Mix Character
    Last edited by GUILLAUMEDELOR; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:10 AM.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GUILLAUMEDELOR For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2