Thanks

Artist needed for Fantasy Art Collaboration

Im a hobby photographer and photoshoper looking for a digital artist to collaborate with to create fantasy themed art, with the goal mainly being to have fun creating art, but could look into selling the art or income through pateron or other platform.

I am looking to create art that combines real world elements like models and landscapes with digital elements to create Fantasy/SciFi artwork. I already have a good sized network of models that can be used, but I need someone more artistic to help with the sketches and planning for each picture. And some help when digitally painted elements are needed to create a seamless picture. Must be skilled in digital painting. We will collaborate on a fantasy theme, you will then do some quick sketches which we will use to set up the scene with the models.

I couldn't get the upload pic to work so here is a link to some of my previous work:
    https://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/1951496/viewall

Depending on the scene the models maybe shot nude if a costume which you have designed isn't easily acquired and would be added in the editing process.

If interested please reply with any questions you may have and sample/link of your work to xtu.artist@yahoo.com

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    So can you offer some sort of payment?

Members who have read this thread: 36