Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: King VS Yuri

Thanks
    Don't get so mad at people trying to help
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzqSuHy8G-o
    that's space not being used and I feel space not needed.
    well, that's what I thought at first but I wanted to give the artwork more space around the main part
    I've seen quite a few illustrations for various other fighting games and none I've seen have ever used it.
    oh glad to see I've been original, then.
    To most it's going to look amateurish as in, you didn't know how to make it look like action was happening so you added a motion blur as a quick go to.
    oh and here's the final stab, thank you, lol. feel satisfied now? lol
    Last edited by emanuelepepi; October 6th, 2017 at 01:23 PM.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Not that you are showing it with any success.
    well this pic got lotsa favs on DA, actually. so,
    You lose, good day, Sir! Nah, j/k. Trolling? Come on. That's bullsheesh.
    Last edited by emanuelepepi; October 6th, 2017 at 01:24 PM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emanuelepepi For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by emanuelepepi View Post
    well this pic got lotsa favs on DA, actually.
    you win.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JoeCowan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,148 Times in 762 Posts
    Slow clap

Thanks
    I change my mind. After reflecting on what I said I have realised I am wrong. This is a master piece. This is the highest level of Nirvana an artist can reach.
    Use shadows? Fuck it. Who needs shadows when your artistic flame burns so bright.

Use saturated reds for the character on a saturated red background? Of course. You art plebs wouldn't understand the red, raw passion of real art.
    Every like on DA, whether a bot or not, whether fishing for likes in return or not, whether imaginary or not, is worth more than any of your advice.

Concept art.org? More like emanuelelpepeepoepi.org

9. The Following User Says Thank You to verysillyhats For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    You lose, good day, Sir! Nah, j/k. Trolling? Come on. That's bullsheesh.
    LMAO Deviantart? HAHAHA. 95% of the images on DA is crap, the majority of those people have no idea what they're doing. There are only a few good artists there but the rest produces garbage. So what would they know about anatomy, shading, perspective, figure drawing eh? I would be embarrassed to even have an account on DA.

About your image:

It took me a while to figure out that they're two girls. The fist of the girl on the right is bigger than her head, the waist of the girl on the left is way to skinny for her body and her breasts are way too big. She would probably break her lower back due the weight of those watermelons. Their legs are too big too. The proportions are way off, you need to study some anatomy. The perspective of the hair of the girl on the right is wrong too.

And the red background; looks like you've painted it with a used tampon BTW their breasts are not in a horizontal line with their spine. So if they stood right up one tit would be hanging higher than the other. Perspective issues.

Thanks
    the majority of those people have no idea what they're doing.
    I don't give a heck about your opinion on deviantart, lol
    well actually I don't give a heck about the "conceptart" vs "deviantart" whole thing. some of you "artists" (lol) take the business from genuine expression/fun to some sort of gang-war (and that's why some of you are oh so frigging gangsta! lol) *shoot*shoot*bang*bang*skit*skit* lol and that's also why some of you seem actually to like this kind of threads: 'cause it gives you the opportunity to vent your frustration, lol, like I'm your therapist and sheesh, lol

repeat after me: Auuummmmmm , lol
    Last edited by emanuelepepi; October 7th, 2017 at 01:13 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by verysillyhats View Post
    I change my mind. After reflecting on what I said I have realised I am wrong. This is a master piece. This is the highest level of Nirvana an artist can reach.
    Use shadows? Fuck it. Who needs shadows when your artistic flame burns so bright.

Use saturated reds for the character on a saturated red background? Of course. You art plebs wouldn't understand the red, raw passion of real art.
    Every like on DA, whether a bot or not, whether fishing for likes in return or not, whether imaginary or not, is worth more than any of your advice.

Concept art.org? More like emanuelelpepeepoepi.org
    You already miserably tried to use your low-level sarcasm against me, verysillyhats, give yourself some dignity lol. You're only helping me figuring out how down hard you're going with all that hate and jealousy, lol. I like it.
    Last edited by emanuelepepi; October 7th, 2017 at 12:50 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiggeraz View Post
    Slow clap
    *fast slap* lol

Thanks
    Let's attempt this again.

You have some anatomy issues as others have pointed out. The main thing for me is the colour. When everything is so saturated nothing pops out. So much so that the thumbnail is a blur.

No, thumbnails are not unimportant. If it isn't working at 10% size then its not working at 100%. That is one of the most repeated rules of concept art.

The leg looks like part of the rock. Face anatomy is off. Fabric is the best part. You can actually do fabric to some degree. At some point you were like, hey I have to learn to do that.
    Why can't you apply that to everything and just admit to yourself that you are not a great artist. If you just want people to like your things on Deviant Art then just post there, don't post it here.

I have seen paintings that are literally 2 year old paintings that have Favourites on DA. Hell, my work has favourites on DA. My early screenplay work had likes on forums too. It's garbage. I literally laugh out loud reading it now. People liked it so that I would like their things in return. Not because it was amazing. You need to deflate your ego and get back to working on being a great artist.

Thanks
    That is one of the most repeated rules of concept art.
    oooh interesting, tell me more about it!
    Why can't you apply that to everything and just admit to yourself that you are not a great artist. If you just want people to like your things on Deviant Art then just post there, don't post it here.
    oooh I hope one day I will become as great as you, oh great " conceptartist.orger ", lol, ooooh I got some much things to learn but thanks to you, oh my great master with almighty powers and outstanding critical ability, it will take years to accomplish your great results but oooh that's so honourable for me I can't contain the excitement. Thank you oh great master of conceptart.orgism, not even thanking you would be enough to make you understand how much thankfulness is in my grateful attitude you just have inspired me, thank you!

It's garbage.
    oooh no, no, no, no, oh great master, don't say such thing of yourself, you're the biggest in town, the greatest of all graphic artists I've ever seen! Your humility is so inspiring it makes me cry in gratitude! Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for revealing so much about your personality which, in my humble (but not humile as yours, of course! wouldn't be so unrespectful to my great master) opinion, closer to God than anything else!

You need to deflate your ego and get back to working on being a great artist.
    Oh now I have understood, oh my great master, my ego has been always a real weight for me, but I'm now a liberated soul and I shall live in peace with all beings and produce art, very, real, objectively undisputable art !

Thank you again, oh my great master.

everybody hail the great master villyseryhaist! Hail villyseryhaist, best artistist of the world!

lol
    Last edited by emanuelepepi; October 7th, 2017 at 10:53 PM.

Thanks
    I compared my work to a two year old. Apparently I am now a god.

If a painting doesn't work zoomed out that means it probably doesn't read zoomed in. It's as if you haven't watched any videos or read any books about concept art.
    At this point I would believe that though.

Thanks for the worship though.

Thanks
    If you dont care about our opinions, why did you post here as soon as your ban was up? This is a critique forum, you dont post here to get llamas or favorites, its to improve. I dont know if its a language thing or what for you, but the reason here seems more hostile/judgmental than deviant-art is because its not a place to share your art for publicity, its to become a better artist. Stop being a child.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tenchi24 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    bla bla bla

Thanks
    You were banned for a month, come back, and your attitude hasn't changed at all. The ban should've been time for you to reflect on what you were doing that caused you to be banned. You're 30 years old and you act like a child. I don't even know why you post on this forum anymore. You clearly don't want the help.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast