Thanks

Latest artwork carlos villas

Name:  ROBO1.jpg
Views: 1877
Size:  99.5 KBName:  killer humanoid.jpg
Views: 1866
Size:  118.1 KBName:  KORRVUS.jpg
Views: 1853
Size:  76.4 KBHi guys, here`s a couple of my latest illustrations, please feel free to C & C, you can check more of my artwork in here: www.artstation.com/artist/VILLAS7

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to CVILLAS For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,578 Times in 4,532 Posts

Thanks
    Well, you asked for c&c so here it is: I am not even a fan of photobashing when it's done well - here, it is done absolutely atrociously. There is nothing that leads me to believe you have any painting ability whatsoever, let alone taste, underneath these ghastly photo manipulations. I feel worse off for being exposed to your "art". I don't even know how to advise in a constructive manner to lazy collages of Willem Dafoe, Justin Bieber, Dean Norris and other Google Images cutouts, stitched together haphazardly like some Frankenstein's monster. It's an abomination to all that is good and true and it boggles the mind that a human being would be the author of these.. things. If that was your intention, you have undoubtedly excelled.
    Last edited by MikeWest; August 5th, 2017 at 07:49 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,151 Times in 763 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeWest View Post
    Well, you asked for c&c so here it is: I am not even a fan of photobashing when it's done well - here, it is done absolutely atrociously. There is nothing that leads me to believe you have any painting ability whatsoever, let alone taste, underneath these ghastly photo manipulations. I feel worse off for being exposed to your "art". I don't even know how to advise in a constructive manner to lazy collages of Willem Dafoe, Justin Bieber, Dean Norris and other Google Images cutouts, stitched together haphazardly like some Frankenstein's monster. It's an abomination to all that is good and true and it boggles the mind that a human being would be the author of these.. things. If that was your intention, you have undoubtedly excelled.
    First I thought you were a huge dick for no reason, then I looked through the portfolio and came to the conclusion that you are a huge dick FOR a reason!

Carlos, your pieces are terrible to look at. Almost every one is a huge clusterfudge of inconsistently lit photos that often don't even have the same resolution.
    I think of all your pieces this one takes the cake: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/arAmk

You gotta take some responsibility when you put stuff out there, your art has an impact. Look at poor MikeWest here, he got high blood pressure and uncontrollable fits of anger just by looking at your work.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.