Sketch dump
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Sketch dump

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Sketch dump

Well after noticing how no one commented on my thunderdome entry (figured its because no one knows me, not because it was god awful ) I decided I should start posting some more work on here and get back in the loop of things, anywho on with the sketches!

First up a new mini project I'm working on just to keep in practice, (starting with simple concepts to warm up) basically some redesigns of elemental deities starting with fire. I know his right leg (our left) looks kinda wonky, I'm not sure where i screwed that one up, I know some sort of shift needs to be made to keep him in balance but I'm at a loss for figuring it out atm, ideas?

Continued elemental sketches, win on the left and a early design for fire on the right.

Masked superhero of sorts to the left, try to think of iron-man minus rocketboots and lasers, but with a boost to speed an agility. Concept wise the powers are rather vanilla, but I just wanted to make a helmeted hero of sorts to pay homage to henshin style heroes. On the right is just some random character I drew one day, would rather I didn't do the full blown robotic arm stuff, I think she'd be more interesting without it.

Character on the left was a starting concept for a hong kong comic style story, sorta botched the face tho and didn't get the style I was aiming for, will probly redo soon. On the right is a guy I title "Working Late" as for the old guy, eh I need to draw more non-young good looking people...

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Wow... the fire Deity is incredible.... though he doesn't really say deity to me like I would normally think of. He needs to be more... regal... or perhaps just more powerful looking... he looks more like an agent of the fire to me... BUT TRUST ME HE LOOKS AWSOME!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thanks transient, nice to know someone likes it =) As for making him more regal well... THe concept behind these elemental renditions was that their forms and appearances should be kept somewhat simple since they are representing basic forces of nature, I'll put some more information up on their world later on. Basically I was creating a series of Pantheons in which Deities of various forces from life and death to night and day to those of nature exist in a feudalistic hierarchy, but erm anyway I'll upload more info on that later once I've worked it out some more

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.