Thanks
    Thanked 6,640 Times in 4,574 Posts

Dang! We Missed It!

I thought I'd share this wonderful email I received last week.

I'll call you Blackspot,

There are only 2 grounds - a ground "way over there," and another ground "way over there." There is no one in the middle. But me. It is a strange place to stand. I cannot clearly define my reasons for occupying this artistic no man's land, but nonetheless, here I stand. Coming out with my artistic integrity intact, I created a giant, awesome piece of art for President Trump's birthday. He is turning 71 on June 14. I stitched together 71 newspapers, upon which I created 71 unique pieces of art, all hung between a huge 12 foot by 9 foot aluminum frame. Keeping with a thematic tone, I sourced American made materials for this piece, making it all the more fitting as a birthday present for President Trump. Please help me launch it upon the American people. It will be like nothing else in the monologue presented to the American public today. The website for this artwork, which is titled "Goodwill," is: [craplink removed] and it tells the work's story in photographs. I do hope to engage you. Sincerely, Christopher A Shoup

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    haha. awesome, a statue of him made from his designated "fake news" news.. the many layers of irony and satire!