Thanks

Exclamation Indie Horror Concept Artists Wanted! (Nonprofit)

Heyo,

I'm currently directing/writing SCP: Containment Breach 2, a sequel to the acclaimed indie horror game SCP: Containment Breach, and it'd be great to have some concept art to help with creating 3D models during the development stage. I myself am not a developer, but I'm hoping to have a team together soon. The game is based off of a website from which all content is licensed under Creative Commons, so the game will be free. If you'd like to participate, it's pretty much just for fun!

Some backstory:
    SCP (Secure, Contain, Protect) is a writing website revolving around a fictional, worldwide, secret government organizations that captures and contains anomalous creatures, entities, objects, and locations. SCP Containment Breach 2 is about a prison inmate who has become a test subject for the organization. After being taken to one of their containment facilities, all hell breaks loose and many SCPs are released. The player must survive deadly monsters, people, and objects using only their abilities to run, hide, and think.

If you'd like to help, leave a comment of what you'd like to do (creature, character, object, or site interior) and I'll PM you with some ideas. Artists will have their work featured in the bonus menu in the game! Cheers! (^v^)

- DJ

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Hi,
    I would love to help with creatures and characters. I can do quick ink sketches for you.

Thanks
    Hey, awesome! I'll PM you.

Thanks
    Hi! I would love to help too. do you still need artist for this project?. I can do some sketches of objects or creatures if you want!!

Members who have read this thread: 15