Thanks

Lightbulb

llllll
    Last edited by Kasia; October 29th, 2004 at 03:11 PM.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    I'd like to hear directly from the artist how any of these are supposed to "stimulate the mind and my imagination" instead of some scripted bullshit trying to sell "abstract" art.

This isn't an auction house, we don't need SPAM like this.

And why was this posted in the Helpful critiques forum?

http://www.conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=32773

Thanks
    maybe she wants some helpful critiques?

Thanks
    i hate you!(lol thats so great spammers suck) yes you suck. your the worst artist iver ever seen in my entire life!!! if you respond ill give you fifty bucks.rofl. i hate spammers. people think they can sign up for accounts and spam and run and well be like oh, lets check this person out. god spammers will never learn.

Thanks
    "Collectively they reveal a unique and vibrant artistic talent."

I don't understand what is unique about something that looks JUST like Jackson Pollock.

Thanks
    "hi i enjoy spamming so much i incorparted it into my style and paintings" ABSTRACT ARTIST - picture and link with my art here

Thanks
    look ath mine!1

ABSTRACT ARTIST - picture and link with my art here

it's my abstract piece.. i worked on it for about 2 years now.

CHECK MY SITEH !! www.cantdrawfershit.com

Thanks
    mmm... spam

Thanks
    honesty bluepuupy that was pretty fucked up what you did. ya it may have been spam but thats still another artist thats your being a dick towards.

honestly i dont get the abstract stlye too much but hell at least shes producing art.
    -=[ Sinister Six Sketch Group ]=-
    -=[ Cookiedough Fooxoo |ntern Hyver Character Evildisco]=-

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by |NTeRN
    honestly i dont get the abstract stlye too much but hell at least shes producing art.
    ooooh!

Thanks
    i agree with blue puppy and sorta with intern. i dont dig abstact art either, but i have nothing against other people doing it.

This is completely the wrong site for her to post.

but this is oviously spam, who talks about themselves in the third person?

Thanks
    You guys are ruthless...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by |NTeRN
    honesty bluepuupy that was pretty fucked up what you did. ya it may have been spam but thats still another artist thats your being a dick towards.

Who cares? Its obviously SPAM, and we don't need it. She isn't interested in the art community (if it was even her who posted it) and only interested in selling her art. We don't need people liek that around here.

Thanks
    I just noticed that it was removed. Must have had a guilty concience.

Thanks
    My comment was made of best intentions!

Thanks
    what the hell does that mean " at least shes producing art." btw the reason i acted like a dick is because she would have probaly never read my message anyway. just like that peter guy who was talking about free fuckin tv's man. we dont want to buy her fucking art. she doesnt even fucking post here. Its no better then some asshole giving away free "caribean cruises". the more you encourage fucking people like the more they spam, and then you'll have one big fuckin mess. itll be like "dawn of the dead" but in th forums. well all be hiding from spammers in some fuckin locked thread. I DONT WANT THAT YOU CRAZY FUCKIN FUCKER!!! ohh btw... im crazy.hehe
    Last edited by thebluepuppy; October 30th, 2004 at 12:26 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thebluepuppy
    what the hell does that mean " at least shes producing art." btw the reason i acted like a dick is because she would have probaly never read my message anyway. just like that peter guy who was talking about free fuckin tv's man. we dont want to buy her fucking art. she doesnt even fucking post here. Its no better then some asshole giving away free "caribean cruises". the more you encourage fucking people like the more they spam, and then you'll have one big fuckin mess. itll be like "dawn of the dead" but in th forums. well all be hiding from spammers in some fuckin locked thread. I DONT WANT THAT YOU CRAZY FUCKIN FUCKER!!! ohh btw... im crazy.hehe

dude, calm down, the lounge is a lot of spam to begin with, i mean i've seen a few posts by you that i thought were pointless wastes of a new thread, BUT, i have done that too , i think we all have at one point or another.

and yea i'm not too into the abstract bit either but if you ignore a thread like this it'll just go down into the obyss of old threads and be forgotten like it should, so basically don't post on spam in the future if you don't like it

Thanks
    so if any of the main guys here posted a link to buy their art you'd jump on that as well but changing pics of them and acting like an ass? yes its spam but shes still an artist trying to make a living. act like an adult and just ignore it, by go all childish and put a pic of spam on hey painting. hell if it were some badass paintings from a upcoming game i bet this wouldn't have been such a big deal.

oh and my "at least shes making art" comment is just what it means. i'd rather see spam of someone selling art then a guy selling tvs.
    -=[ Sinister Six Sketch Group ]=-
    -=[ Cookiedough Fooxoo |ntern Hyver Character Evildisco]=-

Thanks
    Many of us here at conceptart are not professional artists yet, so we really don't have to worry about selling our art. But, maybe this person does have to sell his art to pay his rent, or feed his children. If you were to look at it in that perspective, it would seem stupid that you don't advertise yourself on a forum that has THOUSANDS of viewers on it. Also, don't be so quick to bash abstract art. I always thought it was for talentless hacks, but I saw a friend of mine make a piece of abstract art, and it was pretty cool. I know I couldn't make something like that, because I've never given it a chance. My point is, even though this is a concept art site, then that doesn't mean you only accept concept art and disregard the rest.

Thanks
    word

Thanks
    ok Anarchy. What I want to know then, is why it is not ok for me to rip off Bougoureau (not that I could...), but it's cool for her to blatantly copy Pollock, in as much as pollock could be copied. You could hold her work up next to a Pollock and not be able to tell the difference....

1)There is a forum for artists looking for work (which is probably the correct forum for her to post about selling art.)

2)Her "unique art" is clearly a rip off.

Not that I decide any rules around here, or really care wether the post goes or stays...but when you post that sort of thing, you've got to be able to take what's coming to you.

Thanks
    is there any possibility someone could show me this much discussed piece of abstract art? i've read the whole discussion yet do not know what it's all aboot cause i havent seen the picture.. is it still online?

Thanks
    i am not bashing her art. i like abstract art. i was only attacking her because she wouldnt ever respond back because she was a spammer. people like that post something that sounds like "oh hi please check this out, youll like it" second she was talking in the third person like someone said before. thats why i said ill give you fifty bucks to respond. its like making fun of a pop up ad. all i ma saying is the only posts she made was about selling her art, if in fact it was even her. and to answer your question if one of the "main guys" posted pure spam that said buy fucking dish soap i wouldnt care because they gave so much to this community. this person( if in fact it is even her) signed up for account posted spam and ran. they have no intentions of befreinding anyone, giving any critiques, and for that matter they dont wish to give anything at all to this community. they make up a "post" and post it on several forums. Shit for all you know it could have been a link to spyware from some advertising site. of course there not going to post golf related stuff on a art site. there going to post something that we may look at and BAM. or a virus.
    mock conversation-
    "look it says this person named sugarlady69 wants to meet me, i hate pop ups and spam they suck."
    " dont make fun of that person on the pop up, maybe they really do want to meet you. im sure they care about you and want to improve your life."

spam is spam. whether its from ad agency selling tvs or some crazed vigilante getting her forum trolls to sell her abstract art through legimate forums. i say kick ban her!
    Last edited by thebluepuppy; October 30th, 2004 at 12:01 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lim
    is there any possibility someone could show me this much discussed piece of abstract art? i've read the whole discussion yet do not know what it's all aboot cause i havent seen the picture.. is it still online?
    from what I remembered, it looks like a Pollock

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Denart
    from what I remembered, it looks like a Pollock
    like this?!

Thanks
    what the....

like thees!

Thanks
    I agree with bluepuppy, this thread was pretty much garbage. Esp. if it was in more threads than this.

We shouldn't encourage people who push "art that goes with your couch" ads where we're having an honest discussion. Since this one was in the lounge a good laugh at an ad is harmless. It's obvious they didn't even pause to look at what thread they were spamming, and maybe now they wont do it again.

--> for the record, the ad site really did show pictures of the paintings above couches for that reason.
    "I watch everything I hate I love everything"
    sketchbook thread
    site

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Denart
    what the....

like thees!
    it looked nearly identical to this. only more reds and blues.