Thanks

Older Wacom tablet..need new driver

Hi all,
    I have an older Wacom tablet, a Intuos Pen Small, Model # CTL-480. Had it since late 2015 or earlier 2016. Used it with a Macbook Pro. Have now switched to a Windows 10 pc for the larger screen. (Old eyes!) But now my tablet is not working...fully charged..so figure I need a newer driver. Wacom no longer shows this style tablet, so unsure as to what driver to download. I have a query in to Wacom, but no reply yet except for acknowledgement of receipt of my question.
    Anyone here have any suggestions?
    Thanks,
    Unkei

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,475 Times in 4,460 Posts
    Just because they don't show it, doesn't mean one of the versions won't work with it. I have a Volito II and use the Bamboos ones, which are much later. Try the one closest above to it. http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support/p...upport/drivers

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Spot View Post
    Just because they don't show it, doesn't mean one of the versions won't work with it. I have a Volito II and use the Bamboos ones, which are much later. Try the one closest above to it. http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support/p...upport/drivers
    Hi Black Spot,

Thank you so much! Your advice was Spot On! I just hadn't tried the right driver yet! It turned out to be the top or first choice under Previous Drivers,Windows 6.3.20-7 Date 2/8/2017. Thank you for your help! I now have my Wacom Tablet working, and thanks to Adobe, I was able to make a Onetime Platform Swap from my previous Mac Os version of Photoshop CS6 Standalone, to the Windows 10 Version of same at no charge! And since I was able to score the NIB Licensed software at 1/2 price from my local Best Buy (Since We're Bigtime Spenders There..LOL!) a couple years back, I'm in like flint..so to speak!
    Thanks again for your help,
    Unkei