Art: Cyborg Alien Lizard Concept! Phew!
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Smile Cyborg Alien Lizard Concept! Phew!

Hi people, i hope you like this! Just having some fun letting my imagination go a bit. this is for the computer game designer forum but i thought illd post it here for you guys to have a look also. Thanks a lot people, and keep up the ace work!

yours

Sean Donaldson.
    AKA Seany D

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    hi! your alien has some nice things going for him, like the texture on his chest, the wrinkles in the neck, and the over-all anatomy. The beefs I have are that i wouldnt consider this "UNfinished". His leg armor is hard to read, i think the under drawing is well, but the color rendering is confusing- same goes for the lazer arm- i think the detail and idea are great- but again the color choice and rendering is jsut hard to read. Finish his back leg, or color it in a solid color- it looks rushed. A person grip is the face- i dont care for it- the head looks un imaginative compaired to the rest of him. Please up date this when u have more done, i think it will beome a solid peice eventually!

Jonathan Nascone
    Digital Artsit
    http://www.digitalgannon.com

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Red face Thanks

Cheers bud.

Well i guess i can agree with you on the colour choices...i tried loads believe me but i just couldent decide so i asked a few friends and they thought blue would look the best. Damn fools!! Anyway, i think i will leave him like this for now as i prefer to try at something, then correct them in a new piece of work. That way ive got somethng bad to look back on and know im improveing. Thanks again friend.

Sean Donaldson

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.