For those who waited for a tool to quickly organize and manage large groups of brushes in Adobe Photoshop, here goes MagicSquire, based on my MagicPicker's engine (so it supports Photoshops CC2017,2015,2014 as long as CS6,CS5):

The brief list of features includes:
- Puts brushes in easy-to-use compact folders. MagicSquire structures your brushes so you don’t need to look for them every time in neverending piles
- Lets you rearrange brushes, tool presets (like Mixer Brushes, Erasers etc.) and brush groups with drag’n’drop
- Fast rendering of brush/tool images with custom stroke thumbnail rendering
- Create brushes & tool presets from scratch: Just click the New button to add them to the panel.
- Edit and update. Click Update to update parameters from Photoshop, no need to recreate your brushes or presets
- Supports loading of existing brush collections from .ABR and .TPL files with one click!
- Supports very large files of 200M and above. Supports loading of thousands of brushes from one file
- Substitutes right-click brush menu with a better touchless Compact Mode
- Works with Adobe Photoshop CS5, CS6, CC, CC2014, CC2015+
- Uses well tested MagicPicker engine to deliver the fastest experience
- More!

Read more about MagicSquire, the brush management plugin inside Photoshop

Please contact me if you have any suggestions or questions, I'm always open to implementing new stuff since I made MagicPicker 8 years ago.