Calling all inkers! Im going to get right down to it. I am apart of a comic company called repercussion comics. our site is currently being revamped so there's nothing there to look at, but our forum is more than active www.repercussioncomics.com/forums ...any way we just put out a title called kreetor through comixpress. We are a small press company with big dreams and because of that we have more work that needs to be done.

so here it is...Kreetor #2 is completed and inked but the inks could use some reworking. We are looking for an inker who is willing to lightbox this one or go digital and reink the book. We would also like them to stay on for issue #3 which is almost completed, but on that one you can ink over the pencils...I believe the paper is strathmore 300 smooth
the other title is being worked on right now and we are trying to ready ourselves with an inker for it also. It is called kwidexx. If requested you could be supplied orginal boards on this one.. this one is strathmore 400 smooth...

What we can offer isnt too much because we are small press and the money is really not there at all. We are not one of those samll companies that talks a good game but never delivers. our first issue has allready been printed and sold out and most of us here have all been published before....
The offer is $5.00 per pg for the inks with a guarantee that the work will be published. And if all goes well keep it going from issue to issue..You will also recieve 5 complimentary copies of that title and a bio etc. on website if requested.

I hope some of you talented guys jump on this because it is a great opportunity.

you can post links here or send me links at childrensbook@hotmail.com please do not send attachments...all those will be deleted....
if you email me put RC inker in title...

thank you all
Joel