Art: Utopia

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Utopia

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Utopia

Hello,

Currently I am working on a number of side projects. And this is one of them.

Here is the newest piece that I have created for a 'Multi-Media' project. The next step is to bring this image to life and have parts of the image moving. So I will be intergrating live-action, photoshop, and after effects into the final project. Still trying to figure out things, so it might be a bit before it's done. It will be part of my gallery show.

Anyways. Here it is.
    -J-
    Utopia

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    that is RAD! i seriously want to see those tenticles move.

when you make it move,, post it.

-Lono

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Nice...this is good already...I can imagine when you add all the movement and stuff to it. Awesome job man.
    I know one site that has a lot of good tutorials for after effects... www.tutorialfind.com . Look closely because they may not seem like they apply but they do. If you know photoshop you will catch on to after effects quickly. Rotoscoping something like this won't be extremely technical but it will just take a lot of time depending on what you want to do. Unless of course you meant something different by "still figuring out things"...if so then ignore my statements hehe. Looks awesome man. Definitely post the finished animation/movie when you are done.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    MindCandyMan--> Right on! THanks for the tutorial link!!! That is definitely something that I need. Right now, I am using a Digital camera with a live feed to record the physcial motions and actions. Then I will need to figure out how to use After Effects.. which I have never used, but heard great things about.

Lono--> Yeah, the tenticles and the dress she is wearing are going to be moving around for surely. As I work on the scene, I am sure more things will be moving and changing.

I will make sure to post something when it's in-progression or finished.
    -J-

Originally posted by MindCandyMan
    Nice...this is good already...I can imagine when you add all the movement and stuff to it. Awesome job man.
    I know one site that has a lot of good tutorials for after effects... www.tutorialfind.com . Look closely because they may not seem like they apply but they do. If you know photoshop you will catch on to after effects quickly. Rotoscoping something like this won't be extremely technical but it will just take a lot of time depending on what you want to do. Unless of course you meant something different by "still figuring out things"...if so then ignore my statements hehe. Looks awesome man. Definitely post the finished animation/movie when you are done.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Yeah! I would love to see it moving. Can't wait.

..:: Yaseck ::..

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    If you run into any trouble shoot me an email or a private message and I can try to help you out. I use that program a lot and even if I don't know the answer I can find someone who does. Can't wait to see it!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hi Bomba,
    the image kills it all ! I love the style and symbols.
    If your next step it to make your visions move I must admit that I'm really curious (and anxious) to see it. It's gonna be awesome if you manage to do so ! I Wish you the best of luck with in your AfterEffects efforts

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Originally posted by MindCandyMan
    If you run into any trouble shoot me an email or a private message and I can try to help you out. I use that program a lot and even if I don't know the answer I can find someone who does. Can't wait to see it!
    Thanks alot! Yeah, that would be extremely helpful. Honestly, as soon as I get into After Effects, I will be dropping you a line. I'm pretty good at picking up and learning different programs.. but with extra help will only increase my productivity!

Living Rope--> Your too nice. Awhile back I went to the MOMA(museum of modern art) and saw some videos the BLEW me away. It made me realize that I want to work in many different mediums. Funny thing is, my full time job is doing character animations. So I am curious to see what comes of it by mixing 2 different mediums. Either it's going to suck OR it might be my next thing to explore further.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.