Art: Space Station

Join 500,000+ artists on ConceptArt.Org.

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Space Station

Thanks

Space Station

Here is an illustration which represents a station in the shape of ribbon. I tried to give a maximum of details while remaining in the giganticone... I hope that the result is with the height of the objective.

HI DEF

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    your level of "finish" in the piece is very high, i just see a feww small things to fix. look at the bottom of the cloudy milky way band. there is a hard edge there as if you moved it up from teh bottom of the canvas. i suppose you could extend the white and feather out the edge. also maybe add some more detail to the space station. the station is closer than the planet but that planet has more detail now. that why i suggest that. it seems strangely close to the planet, but i guess its ok.

good work

At the not alway marvelous city of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. I do have monkey where I live...not pet monkeys though
    Thanks
    Very nice. I really like space themed pics. The emptiness...the greatness

Crits: The lines from the small windows in the space stations are kind of weird. Some of them are not following the curvature of the structure.

Thanks
    Well thank for your comments guys.

I work on it to add details on the station.
    On the other hand, these are not windows that one sees but lights of... Cities.

Thanks
    They may be cities, but we don't know that and you can't tell that from the pic.

Thanks
    i like the idea - it reminds me of some descriptions of ORBITALS or BIG "o"s in the culture novels by iain m banks - big floating ring space habitats that sometimes go round planets or float freely -

yeah - technically the placement of lights/cities wouldnt matter at that immense scale - but then at this scale very few individual features would be visible.......youd need things bigger than the pyramids to stand out

docking bays etc would be cool - nice sources of light too - electric blues etc and some little orange glows etc -

id move the station out to the left a little and make more of a feature of the shadow it casts on the earth - because thats a really nice little feature.

big planets this close up taking that much sun in a zero atmosphere environment would show a brighter haze round the edge - or its corrona.

also under the stations shadow - the cities of the earth would all put their lights on if it passed - and these would look great shinig in the gloom to complement the cities on the ring - might read better ...

anyway - thats just what id do but evryones different -
    hope you dont mind
    max-cant :-)

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.