Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Thanks
    The Finals thread is up. I was out of town and the wifi / mobile service was extremely spotty, so that's why it's late this time. I'll extend the deadline until 4am GMT Aug 1 for this chow.

On the matter of image size, you can right click on the image, and select "view image" to see the image in a new tab or window and zoom to your heart's content. Really the problem is how the images are displayed, in this low-tech forum. The website is stuck in a perpetual state of 1999. I really wish there was a better way to display the images.

Personally, I prefer a larger image compared to a smaller one. I'd want to see the detail you've poured into your design; the smaller the image, the more that detail gets lost. For chow, it makes the most sense to make your image size vertical instead of horizontal, to display the largest image, and steer clear of a horizontal one. For clients, I suggest having a separate portfolio site to display your works, like a tumblr, a blog, or a dedicated portfolio site. A lot of those kinds of sites will auto-resize to match the size of the viewer's screen.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to AdamRoush For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Hey quick question, you said photo plates weren't allowed, does that include photos or drawings unrelated to this challenge that we took/ made?
    I wanted to use a drawing I did before for texture and decoration on my character, but if its not allowed I'll be ok.

Thanks
    Is this still going on or closed?

Thanks
    FredJohnson: this topic is closed. There's an end date on the first page, where the description is. But you're welcome to make a design for fun, but there won't be another poll for this theme.

Thanks
    Name:  steampunk.jpg
Views: 298
Size:  77.9 KB Hey, I would like your feedback on my design for this thread. I imagine the wings being more for steering and having a fire impulsor that is kind of like with a spaceship but not so powerful. Also, there are arrows that are 'soaked' in poisonous gas inside the metal tube and that is why there is a mask. The poison in the arrows doesn't kill you but makes you fall unconscious for a few hours and makes you very weak for at least a few days, used to get info from...whoever you'd need information from, probably your enemy. These are very fast, made for abducting enemies for information and putting them back while they are still weak and won't remember anything. Very strategic.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4