View Poll Results: Pick your Favourite Evil Dimension Walker!

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • AbrahamDHR

0 0%
  • Orm Irian

6 75.00%
  • Moirae

2 25.00%
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,815 Times in 724 Posts

COW #364: Evil Dimension Walker - Finals

COW #364: Evil Dimension Walker - Finals

Deadline:
    Saturday March 26, 11:59:59 PM EST (GMT -4)

Post your final image and description here! No WIPs or placeholders allowed!!! I will delete them. Use the proper thread for this purpose.

Only 1 post per artist is allowed! If necessary you may add questions in your post, if you need some last minute help, but you ideally want to use the WIPS Thread for this.

Once the deadline has passed I will close the thread for submission. Once this occurs I will then judge all submitted entries in this thread. Entries which break one or more rules will then be rejected from the poll.

I would also ask that you DO NOT edit your entry after the deadline has passed. You will be disqualified from the poll, if the edit is minor such as fixing a typo, please message me first for permission. You can edit your entry as many times as you want before the deadline or after the poll has closed.

Copy and paste the following lines and add your own content. Delete all * before posting. You can use the attachment function for the image as well. I will delete all replies, which are not posted this way.

USE THE ATTACHMENT MANAGER (post reply > go advanced > attachment manager - and use the paperclip icon to embed the image)! This way no images get lost over time.

[*B]Artist: [*COLOR=Black]your-nickname[/COLOR]

Concept: [*COLOR=Black]name-of-your-creature[/COLOR][/B]

*add your creature's description here, followed by your submission image(s)*

Round Requirements:
    -it is "evil"
    -has the ability to move between dimensions[SIZE]
    Art is not about competing against others and being better than everyone else, but it is about competing against yourself and discovering your greatest potential!

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Artist: AbrahamDHR

Concept: Doombra

The doombra's are canine creatures that walk the shadow dimension, they have the head structure of a hound, a pair of humanoid arms and a long tail that ends in a shadow it can deform at will. They travel to the physical dimension by making a dimensional link between shadows, so it can appear at any place if there's a shadow strong enough in the place. It feeds on light (human souls) so it kidnaps kids (mostly) immobilizing them with its tail's end and taking them to the shadow dimension, taking their soul away and finally eating the empty body.

Name:  COWChallenge - Evil Dimension Walker3.jpg
Views: 2975
Size:  52.6 KB
    The image looks awful!! Here's a link with a better resolution:
    http://orig09.deviantart.net/9e30/f/2016/082/2/1/evil_dimension_walker_by_abrahamdavid-d9vz91s.png

Last edited by AbrahamDHR; March 22nd, 2016 at 09:17 PM.

Thanks
    Artist: Orm Irian

Concept: Silver-Tongued Demon

This creature, which species is called "Savidicus Daemon", mastered the art of creating portals to wander between different dimensions perfectly. It's unclear how it can create those portals and where the energy for that comes from, but it is assumed that large amount of energy can be stored in the claws on its back, that's why they emitting a slight glow all the time.
    Being highly intelligent, but abysmally evil at the same time, the creature cause chaos and war where ever it appears. It probably doesn't help that it can communicate directly to the mind of its prey, driving them mad or giving them false hope by promising them giving what they desire in exchange for something they need to do for it.

Name:  Silver-Tongued_Demon_by_Catharina_Wendland.jpg
Views: 2852
Size:  400.1 KB

Thanks

Thanks
    Artist: Moirae

Concept: Void hound

Resident of the "between places", a newly discovered region encountered after mankind achieved inter-dimensional travel. It is unsure as to whether this realm and its fauna has always existed, or was brought into being the moment science was able to punch through the skeins of reality and into different dimensions. Survivors have described the maddening and physically impossible way in which these creatures are able to "swallow" themselves with their large mouths, spitting themselves out again wherever they wish. They seem keen on hunting dimensional travellers, no-one knows what happens to the poor victims it swallows.

Name:  dimension2 copy.jpg
Views: 2724
Size:  112.8 KB
    Character of the week challenge C.H.O.W

Sketchbook
    *light nudity*

Portfolio

Thanks
    Gonna give about a 12 hour grace period...So any stragglers get your works in before then...
    Art is not about competing against others and being better than everyone else, but it is about competing against yourself and discovering your greatest potential!

Thanks
    Poll slipped my mind, sorry about that...But it's up now! Get to voting!

Alexey Tuarev-I'm not entirely sure what I'm looking at here, I can understand your use of the night vision to build the scene and develop a bit of a horrific atmosphere, but I need to be able to see most of the creature's design clearly...all I can make out are a bunch of tentacles...If that's all the creature is, then it needs to be clear in the image...
    As a result I rejected your entry from this poll...