Hey everyone! My name is Mark Williams and I'm looking for people to review my portfolio to see if it's content is enough to apply for character/creature concept artist positions. Any constructive comments are heavily appreciated and I just want to be certain whether the content in my portfolio is appropriate for the position. Thanks everyone for taking the time to visit this post and helping me out.

- Mark Williams

My Character/Creature concept art Portfolio seeking critiques and adviceMy Character/Creature concept art Portfolio seeking critiques and adviceMy Character/Creature concept art Portfolio seeking critiques and adviceMy Character/Creature concept art Portfolio seeking critiques and adviceMy Character/Creature concept art Portfolio seeking critiques and adviceMy Character/Creature concept art Portfolio seeking critiques and adviceMy Character/Creature concept art Portfolio seeking critiques and adviceMy Character/Creature concept art Portfolio seeking critiques and adviceMy Character/Creature concept art Portfolio seeking critiques and adviceMy Character/Creature concept art Portfolio seeking critiques and adviceMy Character/Creature concept art Portfolio seeking critiques and adviceMy Character/Creature concept art Portfolio seeking critiques and adviceMy Character/Creature concept art Portfolio seeking critiques and advice