Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Smile contract for transfering the rights for art

    i want to commission some fetish comics pages from artist and also get the rights for it in order to sell it.
    what kind of contract do i need? there is possibility of signing on contracts online?.

  2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Olympia, WA USA
    Thanked 524 Times in 356 Posts
    A contract is just an agreement between two people. So the contents of the contract depends on what you need and what the artist needs...And yes you can digitally sign a document in most places I have lived but check local laws. You may want to use FAX instead.
    ---- -
    sehertu mannu narāṭu ina pānāt šagapīru ningishzidda

Similar Threads

  1. My First Contract - figuring out rights
    By Superbacon1 in forum Legal Answers for Artists
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: September 27th, 2015, 10:18 AM
  2. Transfering from mica - help!
    By KatieM in forum Education & Schools for Artists
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: June 27th, 2011, 02:48 AM
  3. Transfering image to Canvas?
    By PoltArt in forum Art Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: November 19th, 2008, 09:51 PM
  4. Transfering brush variants??
    By Mray in forum Painter
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: August 14th, 2008, 05:04 PM
  5. Transfering from SVA to AAU
    By Lurial in forum Education & Schools for Artists
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: February 6th, 2007, 07:51 AM

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Designed by The Coldest Water, we build the coldest best water bottles, ice packs and best pillows.