god another noob
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: god another noob

Sterlingcrispin Guest

god another noob

Thought I may as well introduce myself since Ive registered. My name, obvious, I'm an 18 year old male who's graduated highschool. I decided to take a year off of schooling and just feel around and figure out what I'm doing or what I want to do with my life. Ive got a part time job and try to spend my time painting watercolors . I took a figure drawing and watercoloring course at an art center here in (oh so wonderfull) pittsburgh. Ontop of that I was in the art program at my highschool and had a good time .

Basically I've signed up in hopes of joining in on the DSG . For a month or so lastyear I was participating but not posting, but I was reading that DSG is lacking posters and critiques so I decided to show my face in a proper manner. I havnet been drawing from life as often as I'd like to be which is something I plan on doing more often . I just bought a digital camera recently and will probably be buying/renting some webspace so I can upload some photographs and art peices. I mainly bought the camera so I could easily capture subjects for paintings , and its been fun.

Woot?

Oh and the CA artists and general community has alot of tallent , you guys allready know that though

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Welcome aboard, you lurker you...start posting!!!

I'm 18 too, just turned that is, I like to post here it is fun. I'm studying architecture at the moment, I hope you find what you're interested in.

Lata!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Welcome! Get working art-slave /whip.

/fd
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does?"

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.