Art: Tons of sketches
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Tons of sketches

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Tons of sketches

I did these concept sketches for a game called "Xena" It was done a couple of years back.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    These are great. I think one of the reasons you've gotten no responses yet is because you're very good and there are a lot of images. It's tough to crit so many and most people just don't try.

Werebeast: the area between the ribcage and knees is wonky. Obviously this is a fantasy creature, but some anatomy rules should be applied even here, just to make things believeable.
    Savage Queen: The head's a little small and the torso is very short (those are savage platform shoes).
    Samuri Demon: he seems about to fall over forward (bending at the waist).

The creatures are fantastic and the environment pieces are very nice. Thanks for sharing these. I'd like to see some more finished pieces.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    These are really nice but...

The don't really belong here. There is a specifically sketches forum. Sure you might describe them as finished... but you yourself described them first and foremost (in the title of the thread) as sketches. Its not to big a deal though... just remember for further reference.

There are some anatomical issues within many of the huminoid thingies. For example the legs on the werewolf look like the would not be able to support the weight of such a large upper body. Also, on the Savage Queen piece the head is too small for the body. The minotaur's left arm is too small in relation to the other one even considering perspective.

-toasty

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thanks for the feedbacks. I agree with you guys, my anatomy need work

I feel like an idiot, these belong in the sketch forum. I'll remember next time.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.