Thanks

conspiracy theory

if you cant enjoy the video at least enjoy the music

http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/flash.htm#Main

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    I've seen that before.

Probably not true - like most conspiracy theories. But the evidence they used does exist - I looked it up.
    Adventure Dog: my work

Thanks
    Very interesting.

Thanks
    man, stuff like that freaks me out! as kgb said, very interesting...squirpy could be right, but those WERE some nice bits of evidence...

Thanks
    Very interesting indeed. Isn't it amazing that the only thing left in the mind of people is the stigmata ? Radio silence since then. I wonder if some information will be corrected / revealed in, say, 70 years.
    I paticularly liked the "Jet blast or turbulences" picture used in there.

If it's on TV, it *MUST* be true.
    Last edited by egerie; October 13th, 2004 at 01:48 PM.

Thanks
    http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.htm Snopes disproved it. I also heard the discovery channel did a 1 hr. show that proved that it was a plane not some goverment missle or something. I trust the discovery channel more than I trust some short web animation. If its on the internet is *must* be true.
    Last edited by Faxtar; October 13th, 2004 at 02:14 PM.
    “Figure out what you wanna do, then take a nap.”
    www.matthewstarbuck.com

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Faxtar
    now i don't know what to believe in anymore!

Thanks
    Faxter : Maybe you don't like the way the video is made,but the material they used is real.I wouldn't say snope proved their version is true-it's just another theorie.They say the wtc and the part of the pentagon collapsed,because burning airplane-fuel has such specially high temperatures.I've read that kerosin-burning temperatures are not so specially high(vary as in any flame),but if a building burns with anything in it,partially(through aluminium and such) very high temperatures could be reached.
    Funnily,the "snopes"-side uses the same video "pentagon-strike" has used to prove that there was no airplane,to prove that it was flying very low.

egerie : If enough information will be destroyed then maybe never.
    Still not all informations about the Kennedy-assasination are revealed.
    (magic-bullet)

Unfortunatly the video starts with something that sounds like Nazi-speech.
    I'm german,the voice said That there's a small group of people that brings the "Fölker"/nations against each other...if they used real Nazi-speech,it was usually about the Jews.The Nazis made the "Eldars of Zion"-propaganda.
    With anything around 9/11 there is not much told from the U.S.-government that could be believed,there are 27 blackened pages,they just say "don't ask".
    And a lot of things look very strange...and people like Nazis and Islamists use it to decorate themselves,to make their ugly ideologies look more attractive.
    And they use the 3rd-Reich-Propaganda again.
    Maybe in the video they just used the speech because it sounds so dramatic,but if they use it,they should know the meaning.Bad choice.

I don't know how airplanes frontal colliding into building physically behave,and i think no one here does.That part of the Pentagon was just reinforced,some kind of net they build in the wall.To me it looks very unusual,most unusual of all airplane-damage i've seen is the collapsing of wtc7.This building and the twin-towers were the first buildings that collapsed due to fire-damage in a way previously only known due to controlled demolitions.

People who believe that the government(or parts of it) cannot be involved argue that they would never kill so many people in their own country.When W. was gouverneur the number of executions boostet up.He/they like iran-contra-people(Kissinger,Negroponte),so maybe it's just the hope that the lives of U.S.-Americans have a higher value to them than those of south-americans.The other usual argument is that such an action would be too big.
    But for people without connections,wouldn't it be even bigger then?At the M.L.King-assasination there should have been some military forces present.

Thanks
    Jan your translation is not quiet right..the german text is this:
    "Der Völkerstreit und der Hass untereinander,
    er wird gepflegt von ganz bestimmten Intressenten.
    Es ist eine kleine vorteilslose, internationale Clique
    die wie wild(?) dagegen ankämpft. Die nicht will das zu Ruhe kommt..."
    The last two Phrases are hard to understand.

It says following (more or less):
    The hate and anger between nations are the product of some
    interested parties. (?)
    There is a small advantageless, international group that fights against that.
    They dont stop until....

I cannot translate the whole thing 1-to-1. My english is just to bad.
    Maybe someone else could translate that better.

I dont know who made that speech but how they put it in context to that movie it sound more like a speech of a rebellion-leader or something.
    :..::..::...::::.::::::::...:..:...:

Thanks
    mk. : Haha,no,my translation is right,your's is wrong.
    The speech say "wurzellose"(rootless) and not "vorteillose"(advantageless).

The speech says : "Der Völker Streit und der Hass untereinander"(The conflict of the people/nations,their hate within each others)-
    "der wird gepflegt von ganz bestimmten Interressenten" (it's cultivated by a certain/well known interested party)-
    "es ist eine kleine wurzellose internationale Klicke"(it's a small rootless international group)-
    "die die Völker gegeneinander hetzt"(that agitates the people/nations against each other)-
    "die nicht will,daß sie zur Ruhe kommen"(that doesn't want to let them rest)

Völker i translated with people/nations,but the original meaning is "ethnic groups"."Rootless"-without roots-The state Israel did not exist in Nazi-times.
    The voice sounds like Hitler,and it's the nazi-propaganda about a Jewish-world-conspiracy.A famous part of that propaganda is based on a book "dialogues in hell".The original book wasn't about jews,then the Russians took that piece of literature and replaced the characters with "Jewish eldars".
    Then the Nazis used it,it's known as the "Protokolle der Weisen von Zion".
    The Nazis presented(and still do so) themselves as defenders/resistence.

Thanks
    LOL.... You need to start watching that show "Myth Busters" on the discovery channel....

By the way I know where Jimmie Hoffa's body is, the aliens and I have him stored under my couch, but the big old bad ultra evil government won't let me tell anybody about it...

Ah crap!!!... sorry guys have to go the "Men in Black" just arrived in there black helicopters to erase my memory again.... I hate that, worse I hate the rectal probes!
    (Insert stupid, pointless, and offensive signature here)
    www.wayofthegeek.com My web comic full of stupid geekiness.
    www.carterillustration.com My website filled with freelancing EVIL.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,308 Times in 307 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Pale
    By the way I know where Jimmie Hoffa's body is, the aliens and I have him stored under my couch, but the big old bad ultra evil government won't let me tell anybody about it...
    Weird...Who the hell is that in my freezer then?

Thanks
    Well bigfoot is standing next to me here and it's his opinion that you have JFK's real killer there in your freezer. However, The Loch Ness Monster thinks that my be the guy who framed O. J. Simpson.

As a side note: I really hate that rectal probe, now I'm going to walk funny. ..... damn you, Men in black! DAMN YOU!!! (Shakes fist in outrage)
    (Insert stupid, pointless, and offensive signature here)
    www.wayofthegeek.com My web comic full of stupid geekiness.
    www.carterillustration.com My website filled with freelancing EVIL.