Thanks

Official Sign Up Thread for One Hundred Day Portfolio Challenge Beginning 6/28

Official sign up thread for One Hundred Day Portfolio Challenge

- REGISTER YOUR CA NAME IN THE LINK BELOW (only name and password required for REGISTRATION)
    http://www.100dayartchallenge.com/

- AFTER YOU REGISTER PRESS ENTER CHALLENGE ON THE FIRST PAGE. THATS IT, YOU'RE IN!

1. Post once per day here, dedicate at least 30 minutes per day on your portfolio piece.
    - Post your FINAL piece every 10 days, alongside with the studies/work in progress you've done.

- Hint: describe your goal at day 1 of each project/piece, to clarify for yourself where you are heading, and help others understand your goals.

2. Make sure that you update your day completed at
    www.100dayartchallenge.com, its one click away.
    -Website does not follow specific time zones make sure to click submit before deadline
    - Hint: once you're ready to post, go to
    www.100dayartchallenge.com, click submit and you'll be redirected to this challenge thread.

3. FOR EACH DAY MISSED YOU MUST ADD A SHAMEFUL FROWNY FACE EMOTICON TO YOUR STATUS TEXT BOX ON THE SITE.

- The purpose of this challenge is to push yourself. If you missed a day but want to continue the challenge I won’t stop you, nor do I have time to ban each of you individually. I feel it will be beneficial not just for individual posters but the group as a whole if people are able to keep posting if they wish to continue with the challenge.

- BUT I am leaving it up to YOU to be honest with yourselves on whether you have missed a posting deadline. Remember that every day you “cheat”, you are only cheating yourself.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Hi! I don't know who edited the website but they made a mistake and removed the environment challenge that was still going. Me and Dimi were still taking part in it.

Can't click post for today unless it gets edited soon...!

Thanks
    Hey Wozgut, sorry to hear that. It was the person who made the site, I'll message someone who's in contact with them to let them know. Hopefully they can put it back.

Thanks
    Is this only for drawings or could I also set 3D Modelling/Sculpting Goals?

Thanks
    Go for it! Can be a portfolio of anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivvil View Post
    Is this only for drawings or could I also set 3D Modelling/Sculpting Goals?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Pandamonic For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Roh this project looks awesome!
    Basically we click on the link every day and post all the 10 day a final work? Can we post more? wip all day posed maybe?

Thanks
    im in

Thanks
    The idea is to post once everyday everything you finished in that day---a WIP (this includes thumbnails, RELATED studies, and sketches) and/or a finished piece. At minimum, every 10th day you must have at least one finished piece, so that you end up with at minimum 10 finished pieces at the end of the 100 days.
    Its similar to the Personal Project Challenge, if you want an example of how it works check out that thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by MinaHolmes View Post
    Roh this project looks awesome!
    Basically we click on the link every day and post all the 10 day a final work? Can we post more? wip all day posed maybe?

Thanks
    Ok! Got you! =) Look very nice! =)