Thanks

So who wants $20?

http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=8336610

just use my freeipod link to sign up and complete one offer.

Once the site notifies me that you've completed an offer, i'll email you and paypal you 20 bucks.

$20 for 5 minutes doesn't sound so bad does it?

EDIT: the AOL one and the Blockbuster one are quick and easy. I recommend one of those.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    ummm....how can we even trust that this is a reputable thing? i mean yea, i don't like the idea of someone selling my email address....

Thanks
    I don't trust this at all (well, there's at least some kind of catch).
    But...I'm no US citizen, so I don't have to care

Thanks
    Heh this has been floating around for a few months now. Lots of people say it's a typical pyramid scheme(and it is). If everyone needs 5 unique people to sign up eventually, you're gonna run outta people to refer and the guys at the bottom are screwed. That's not to say it won't work now...I've heard of lots of people who actually got an ipod. Me? I'd rather buy an Ipod(yay for educational discounts!). Dealing with those offers can be a pain in the ass(especially AOL) since you have to go through all the hassle of cancelling. AOL will try their hardest to string you along and try to keep you on. Ugh...thinking about it makes me sick.

And something tells me this thread is gonna get locked. Talking about scams like this is not a good idea.

Thanks
    Pyramid scams are making a comeback... I've gotten a couple of them in the mail over the last 6 months or so. It's always tempting, but somehow I know it would come back to bite me in the ass.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.