animal crossing
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: animal crossing

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

animal crossing

hey all,

i know this game's has been out for ages, but it just (finally) came out in europe (complete with like 4/5 different languages, no wonder it took so long ^-^)

i got it on release on friday, though i wasnt too sure about getting it, thought i might get bored. but i am having a blast!! its so cool. its actually very strange that i dont get bored with it (as im used to playing fast passed acion/racing/shooting etc etc games)
    im considering getting harvest moon now too ^-^ maybe these 'real-life sims' are for me after all ^-^

anyway, anyone got it, or anyone in europe just got it/getting it?
    i would certanly recomend everyone atleast give it a shot, although im sure its kinda like marmite, either you love it or hate it... i love it ^-^ (ac, not marmite, yuck ^-^)

peace

sketchbook
    blog
    website

(First rule of Pocket Club...)
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    You're in for a real treat.... I still get arround to playing AC now and I've had it for a good 3 years it seems...

it's best if you get someone you're living with or roomates with to play it with you...
    that game brought out emotions and reactions in me that no other game has ... such a unique experience that only someone playing can recognize.

"Damn, I gotta get home before 9 so I can go to the store!"
    - "What store?"
    "ummm... Nookington's"
    - "There's a store at your house?!"
    "Umm.. it's in a game"
    - "So... there's a store in a game and it closes at 9?"
    ".... yea ... ummm... see ya later"

my website
    -- playing: "Pikmin 3" and "World of Tanks"
    -- reading: "Death of the Liberal Class" -Chris Hedges

O my soul, do not aspire to immortal life, but exhaust the limits of the possible. - Pindar

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    lol, man i knew you would have it. your great man, i dont think i have ever met someone who likes nintendo/gamecube games as much as i do, apart from you ^-^

lol yeah, me and my brother play it in the same village. he wants to make his own town but needs to get a new memory card...or just buy the game himself (you get a free memory card with it)

lol, yeah its really strange. i was like "man, i need to get up real early tommorrow, at like 7am or something"
    - "why?"
    "to do arobics with the police guy"
    - "umm..."
    ^-^

the harvest moon is tommorrow, looking forward to that, just got the fishing rod, and you wouldnt beleive how much i've spent on clothes designs!! ^-^ only to then realise i can download the tool onto my gba and make loads of designs for free ^-^

anyway, time to go fishing, gota pay off the debt for my house remodel ^-^

peace

sketchbook
    blog
    website

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    My GC's been hidden away in a box for months, but Pikmin 2 arrived last week and I finally got a chance to unpack it this weekend. Man, I felt like Link opening a chest in GC Zelda..!

Along with many other forgotten treasures, my copy of Animal Crossing was in there - unplayed since around February. My village is a MESS, but the hours of pleasure this game has given me came flooding back as soon as I started pulling up the weeds. It's a truly wonderful bit of software!

Roll on Animal Crossing DS..!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Dude, I'm like the biggest Nintendo freak ever. Haven't played Animal Crossing, but I'm addicted to Harvest Moon. Which one do have where you can design stuff? I can't do that in mine.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    no way, i am so like the biggest nintendo freak ever!! ^-^

animal crossing rules, yeah you can design your own shirts, umbrellas, wall paper and floor tiles.

man i'm really considering getting harvest moon, i played the snes version and that was great.

peace

sketchbook
    blog
    website

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Man, in my first few months of playing AC I got my roomates in on it..
    and my best buddy spent like 3 damn weeks growing an orchard of cherry trees....
    then I found out that he had jumped the internal clock arround, and I choped his whole damn orchard down to make an example of him

There will be no time jumping in my TOWN!!!

It turned out his stupid girlfriend was the one that jumped the time... hehe ...

too late, genocide of all the cherries was finished...

my website
    -- playing: "Pikmin 3" and "World of Tanks"
    -- reading: "Death of the Liberal Class" -Chris Hedges

O my soul, do not aspire to immortal life, but exhaust the limits of the possible. - Pindar

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    thats too funny
    I just got animal crossing last month...
    whole familly is playing and cant get enough.
    I secretly created another town and personality named Bob
    he writes creepy letters and sends weird gifts it is extra fun to be a stalker
    my brother is the only one who knows but I bribe him with gifts from far away lands. my journal even confesses that I am Bob but they never read it
    HAHAHHAHAHa........ha

I am Bob.
    I hate left
    I hate left
    I am Bob
    *orange included with letter*

I also write letters to the animals so that they can show them later

I am bob
    please stop sharing
    it will make the others sad
    or else...
    I am Bob

I am starting this bit where there are "others"
    too much time on my hands? yeah...but its cuz I'm on break from school

bad is good and good is only okay...

Website
    Sketchbook

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Talking

no way, i am so like the biggest nintendo freak ever!! ^-^

animal crossing rules, yeah you can design your own shirts, umbrellas, wall paper and floor tiles.

man i'm really considering getting harvest moon, i played the snes version and that was great.

peace :7up

Yeah, whatever I'm the biggest Nintendo freak, and I'm a girl, so 'nuff said. Just kidding. Man, you guys are really making me want to play Animal Crossing now, even though my roommate says it's so boring. Is there anyway to not live a perfect life? Just end up being a bum or something.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Actually I am the nintendo master of the universe...

AC is the best, I play with my room mate and its made us cooler than any form of one on one conversation ever did... SOO sweet this game is, sammys right though u gotta play with peeps...

I wanna hear more about harvest I never got around to playing it but I think I might soon!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Nintendo Master? whatever Anyways, still planning on playing AC someday, but as far as Harvest Moon goes, I'm all over that. It's really fun, though somewhat slow paced. I have the one for Gamecube right now (waiting for the HM:For girls to come out stateside ) and I was really addicted for a while. Basically there are four seasons, each one lasting ten days, each day is twenty-four minuted long. Your character sleeps for "six hours" (only lasts like five seconds for us players) and there are various things you can do throughout the day, my favorite was trying to woo the toughest girl in town. It did get a little boring after I was married her (she always tells me the same stories and never helps out, I feel so unloved ) Anyways, lots to it, so I suggest it for anyone who might be interested.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.