Character design req'd for adverts
Join Free Art WorkShopJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Character design req'd for adverts

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Character design req'd for adverts

Hi forum people!

I'm a Product and Graphic designer located in Melbourne, Australia. I have a concept for an advertising campaign that I am trying to persuade a client to go for, so I'm currently seeking an illustrator whos strong point is character design.

The style I'm after is I guess kind of manga inspired, but the characters ( Theres 5 ) I think should be humanoid based. That doesnt mesn they can't take on the characteristics of their animal background ( Yellow Kirin, White Tiger, Blue Dragon, Red Phoenix, Black Turtle ), but they have to be largely humanoid. I'm also after fairly realistic rendering, so no distorted stylised styles can be used. I'm after dynamic, heavily armed, ready for battle characters that are very dark future/sci fi.

The client is based in the sporting goods industry, so that has to be kept in mind too.

If that sounds like something that you're suited to, please send your resume and some examples of your work to me here at warwick@poolcreative.com

Thanks!
    Warwick

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thanks to everyone that got in contact with me regarding this job. Unfortunately I can't email everyone back - I literally got 100 emails a day from illustrators around the world - so if you haven't heard back from me yet, you weren't sucessful this time.

I have everyones' details that sent me in stuff, so if any more jobs come my way, I'll be sure to pass them on.

Did I metion this forum rocks? Thanks again everyone, you've all saved my ass. So much talent here - it was great just getting to see eveyones' websites.

Warwick

Jason Manley is offline Administrator Level 17 Gladiator: Spartacus' Dimachaeri
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 Times in 2,155 Posts
    Follows
    Following

well done

well done everyone...keep at it....and thanks to our kind hearted poster for looking here for his art needs.

cheers

j

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    No probs Jason! I've enjoyed, and will continue to enjoy, this website immensely. Make sure you all check out your Aussie brethrens' work at www.ozcomics.com, and spread the love! Cheers, W.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.