Thanks

For Sale (Australia) - Gnomon Workshop "Techniques of Syd Mead" DVDs (set of 4)

If you're not aware of these DVDs, you can see all the details here: http://sydmead.com/v/12/store/the-te...vd-collection/

I was given them for Christmas, have watched them once, but they're really not relevant to my current or future art practice. They are amazing, though - around 8 hours of watching him design and paint a 30x20" illustration from scratch to finished product, all the while describing what he's doing and why.

I'm in Australia (Sydney), so they'd suit an Australian buyer, but I'm happy to ship them worldwide.

The Syd Mead store sells them for $US59 each ($US236 for the set of four), plus shipping. Because they're still as good as new, I'm asking $US200 ($AU250) for the set of four. To sweeten the deal, postage will be FREE for Australian buyers (registered and insured post).

If you want to be sure I'm honest, check my eBay record: http://www.ebay.com.au/usr/bluewhitesunset ... the only reason I'm not listing these on eBay is the exorbitant slice they are keeping for themselves these days!

Payment: Paypal, or bank deposit if you're in Australia. If you want to collect them in person and pay cash, that's fine too. I'm in Freshwater, about 30m north of the CBD near Manly, Dee Why, etc.)

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    No takers? Does someone want to make me an offer?