Thanks

M.e.t.r.i.c.k.s.

hI ALL!

My artistic name is Metricks and i´m from Portugal. I produce a fusion electronica, blended with emotional states and mind exploration. Every single track i produce, alone or in colaboration have always their own texture or personality.

I already produced some colaborations with Daniel Iorio (Can) singer, Lisa Tunnah (UK) singer, Soudfreak (Swe) producer, Stuart Elliott (UK) producer, Rakur (Can) producer, PioPio (FRA) Designer and Musician, GaiaBeat (por) Producer.

I have a lot of tracks in my besonic page, they represent a sgnificant part of my work until now. If you, artist in spirit and in the soul, have some moments to relax and discover something new, please visit my page

www.besonic.com/metricks

and then choose, scroll the page, and it´s up to you. The more recent works are usually more to the top, but there isn´t really a cronologic organization.

Since 2002, lot´s of my tracks have been featured and reviewed by good sites, you can check the links in ,y page. I was also nominated to the Intewrnet On-line Music Awards 2004, in three categories; best producer, best composer,best electronic artist. And in July last, one of my fast tracks, Kop Indo were used in Dvd in New Zeland. I know it is not much, but it is a start!

So if u listen, and like it or not, please give me your feed back!

you can also visit my homepage www.metricks.host.sk (it´s slow and have pop-ups)

Wish you all Well!

Metricks

(special note: if this is considered ofensive and outside the sense of respect for the users of this site, please accept my apologies, and delete the post)

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    What does this have to do with visual art, which is what this forum is about?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamsta
    What does this have to do with visual art, which is what this forum is about?

hi there! Music is an art that complement every other art...but my thinking was....that in the name of the sub-forum is: Movie, Game % Music...

by the way i hope you can check any of my tunes

Thanks
    He has a point.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Presence
    He has a point.

Hi presence! i hope yo u can give me feed back too!

i hope you can enjoy!

Metricks

Thanks
    my friends, artist to artist lovers and creators...i was not only doing some advertisement of my works, i´d really loved to have your opinion about.

My music is wide listeñer...it is frontier electronica, touching other styles like pop, hip-hop, jazz and new age. Most of my listeners are people not from of the electronica fields, as i intended to produce something that can reach an wider audience.

Your words are important, if you have the time give me one critic!

I advice :

memoire des temps perdu

Pacific Tropicus

Abrigo das Almas

Storyteller

for every people...for sure you will give them the benefit of the doubt...
    Thank You!

Thanks
    and that i thought that visual arts people were open minded....well, i must be very wrong....

Sorry, just wanted some opinions from real people! i ususally get feed back by other musicians, it would be good to have it from people from other sectores...Wel, nobody have the obligation to come and listen....neverthless my thanks

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.