Noobish Question

Join 500,000+ artists on ConceptArt.Org.

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks

Noobish Question

Not sure of the right place to post this, but im curious if theres any high schools for art, or perhaps just some individual courses I could take that wouldnt consume too much money. I have been self-taught until now, and I would really like to get studying and proffesional help as soon as possible. I have always wanted to be taught by someone who is more passionate about art, as right now, the teachers I had were just doing things like patterns which really do not help me. So if you have any idea of a good tutor or something cheap in Pheonix, AZ area, that would be great. Thanks in advance for the help guys.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    yea there's one in SF, cali. it's a relatively small school, about 200 something people i think. you have to get tested in too. so i assume people in there are decent, i have a friend that is going there and she's a pretty good motivated artist herself.

Thanks

ohhhh

I'm sorry for butting in, but i'm looking for a good artschool. I live in Hawaii but I'll most likely find more opportunity in Cali. what school might that be.

Members who have read this thread: 1