Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Thanks
    Nvm, seems like usernames are case sensitive. I didn't realize that.
    Always looking to learn more, and get feedback:

Sketchbook

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    I have no idea if my submission worked. My 100dayartchallenge page said "posted" before I actually got the chance to post my drawing to the thread, so I had to do it manually afterwards.

Thanks
    So I guess you just do some work concerning environments and post it every day - There isn't a particular rule to follow so long as it's environments? In which case does anyone have any good ideas on how to go about this whole thing?

Thanks
    I can't find the post button either (yes I'm logged in on 100dayartchallenge.com) I just discovered this challenge in bed (past my bed time), got excited and in 30 minutes painted this, but can't seem to post it... am I too late? It says day 1, 9 hours left... when I ctrl+F search 'post' I find its written a few times across the bottom of the page in black, but they aren't clickable... oh well I have a plane to catch tomorrow morning! Hopefully I can try again before the 9 hours are up..
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by tripclaw; January 13th, 2015 at 12:03 PM.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlebit View Post
    I don't see such a button.... I was part of a challenge a while back and I remember the button. The site must be having problems. I signed up a while back. I suppose I can just hmmm post on this thread and not be counted as part of the official thing.

NOTE: Yes, I am logged in. User name is littlebit

Hi!
    The 100dayschallenge website marked your day as complete, so you must have clicked "POST". Clicking "POST" should automatically redirect you to the correct forum thread in which to post, but if it doesn't, you cal always manually go here: http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...643&viewfull=1
    • Need some inspiration? Check out my blog/website, it is a prompt generator for artists ArtPrompts.org
    • I do a daily post that featured 15-20 of my favorite digital/concept/character art from across the web. Check out the "Daily Digital" : )

Thanks
    I posted in the thread but I got a message saying I had to wait for moderator approval. I'm guessing this is because I'm a new user. I'm still in the green on the website however so it looks as if I'm not disqualified yet.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fawflump View Post
    I posted in the thread but I got a message saying I had to wait for moderator approval. I'm guessing this is because I'm a new user. I'm still in the green on the website however so it looks as if I'm not disqualified yet.
    Hi!
    Ok, thanks for letting me know. Your post should be approved in the next day or so : )
    If you're still getting this message next time you try to post, shoot me a message and I'll try to see if I can speed up the process
    • Need some inspiration? Check out my blog/website, it is a prompt generator for artists ArtPrompts.org
    • I do a daily post that featured 15-20 of my favorite digital/concept/character art from across the web. Check out the "Daily Digital" : )

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2