Hi there. My name is Jordan. I'm a 17 year old senior in high school. I've loved drawing ever since I was a little boy. I used to always draw.. when I was bored.. or when I was.. in any mood I drew. Once I started high school I cut back on the drawing. I was going through a lot of things, and it was hard for me to be happy. Yes, typical high school drama. Anyways, I ended up not drawing for about a year, except for the photoshop work I did. I did that a lot and liked it. After a while of that I started to relaize that I missed the old drawings I did. The next day I went and bought a sketchbook. I started to draw again about.....4 months ago. I was terrible from the lack of practice, and I realized the last thing I was drawing anime. I wanted to puke. I just started to work on realism....well, at least not anime. I've improved a bit, I think. I try to draw every day, and I am going to start posting some stuff in the daily sketcbook threads, because I am in love with those.

Sorry for that boring life story. I dragged it on too much. Oh well. Just wanted to introduce myself and to tell you to look out for me in the daily sketchbooks. I am looking for comments and such because I need to get better. Thanks for listening.