Thanks

well hello there...

so here i am at my new school looking around on ca for inspiration.

Well i started in this school like, 3-4 weeks ago and so far it rocks the soxxorxz.
    Ive had my first life drawing session today and that was a fun and somewhat frustrating experience, but i felt that i learned a ton. Learned a ton from a ONE hour session, 1 hour is kinda weak but we have it once a week and we can join other classes if we want to have more life drawing sessions.

The teachers here are great and very warm and gentle, but i dont think the way that they are teaching really fits my really not abstract or surreal style.

Everyone here are into abstract art and no one....NO ONE has ever heard or the words "digital art", its a dissapointment for sure but if i jump into the boat with the other pupils im going to learn alot.....about abstract art.

But i shouldnt complain.

The room i live in is small but big enough for me to feel lost in hehe (i have a small kink with my subwoofer tho, eithers its no bass or the windows are vibrating =/ )

Anyhoo, i just wanted to peek in and say hello, not that i think any one cares lol

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    hehee... SUP CRASHA! good luck
    Sketch Book
    rook-art.com
    Quote Originally Posted by dogfood
    Sarcasm sometimes grips me like an octopus helmet.

Thanks

Thanks
    /me slaps crash

have fun at school you crazy bastard
    -------
    I wont fail now

Thanks
    Thanked 1,308 Times in 307 Posts
    Good luck with school man. Remember one thing. Despite how good or bad you think your teachers are, what you get out of a class is dirrectly proportional to what you put in. Don't forget to have fun either.

Thanks
    Yo Crash, when I was checking out 'fine art' courses in the uk they all seemed to be into this abstract or concept (installation) art crap too , so illustration seemed to be the thing to go for...
    It would be good to find a painting school that teaches painting the proper way, over in the US they seem to be alot better at that.

Thanks
    troy: well the teacher i have now showed some more realistic stuff from his side and i must say that i was very very very vceegfyveyeyvey impressed.
    great stuff, but he also said that he was just like me when he was younger. Only drawing "action figures" and such, well he got bored at it and started to do some abstract shit. I guess it was the easy way, its just like when you find something thats fun because its easy and fast?, well i think abstract art can be just like that many times. Ah well, i like the dude anyway.

Exo: yeah thanks, and yeah i cant agree more. If i just sit and bitch about how bad the teachers are (but they are bad, they are really great but they dont really appeal to me). After the classes i always sit in my room and do studies and stuff. over these THREE weeks ive filled a sketchbook already, something i usually do over a year or so hehehehe.

Skank: /me slaps Skank hahah you bastid, great stuff in the daily sketchbook man. Me = impressed.

Molly: dude.....i was here when you were still sucking on your mommies nipples. heheheheh great to see you to and thanks.

Rook: you asshole. LVOE

thanks all, and i hope to be able to post some shit in the future.

Thanks
    its WUV not LVOE ^_________________^
    Sketch Book
    rook-art.com
    Quote Originally Posted by dogfood
    Sarcasm sometimes grips me like an octopus helmet.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.